[ 8 ]

Jin have nothing to do for few half an hour. He decide to talk with jungkook and give him his home tour before leaving to his cafe.

He knocked on jungkook's room door, which was opened in just two knocks.

" Can I ?"soft adoring smile laced on his face when he asked.

" Of course hyung "he move aside and give space to jin to enter.

" Are you doing something right now ?" Jungkook shook his head. He is actually sitting at window's attached couch and admire outside view.

" How about giving you our house tour ? " jungkook's eyes sparkle due to tempting offer. He nod his head with a bunny smile.

Jin smile and told him to walk with him in every corner of house.

Kim's house are not small like it looks from outside.

It has many spacious rooms for living with elegant interiors.

One big modular kitchen, pool at the back of house and a big garden. Greenery is everywhere around their house.

They have separate home office, which have every essentials related to office work with a huge library section , where books from whole world were collected preciously. It shows their great interest in book reading.

Jin admire jungkook's gaze which were focused on different books, like he craved for reading them. He knows jungkook's wish of completing his studies remain incomplete due to their family's condition.

" You can come here and spend as much time as you want " jin permitted.

Jungkook remove his eyes from books and look at jin due to his spoken words.

Jin's permission is something that is his inner feelings. It is an emotional way that jin understand it.

" Thank you hyung "he genuinely said.

" How many times you thanked me ? Hmm ? " he softly hold jungkook's hand and rub it's back .

" You are just like my taehyungiee. My third baby after taehyung and soya " jin meet his eyes with jungkook's glistened one. His words are true like a embroided mark. Never going to fade up in any situation.

Jungkook didn't have words to express his emotions of accepting by someone without any condition. It is bestest thing to expressed.

" Okay you will take rest. I come back in afternoon after picking up soya from her school " he lean to jungkook face and peck his forehead lovingly.

Jungkook out of sudden hug jin. His gesture revert back by a beautiful smile on both of their faces.

" Bye Hyung ! " jin nodded and leave to his car. Jungkook lastly wave his hand untill he disappeared from his sight.

Jungkook has free time. He decide to read some books in their home library.

It's already past 12 in afternoon. Jungkook lost in world of words, he even forget to see time. Until a maid of their house come in the office just to give some snacks to him as she notice he is there for a long time, for reading books. He must be feel hunger.

" Thank you ! " jungkook bow and to her and thanked her with his adorable smile.

" You didn't need to thank me master. It's our work " jungkook nodded in acceptance. He know it's their work, but being a little humble helpful for them to stay happy during working.

After eating few snacks, he feel sleepy. It is more than enough for his normal day studies. He needs a break. He get up from his place and keep book back at its place. He leave the library room, and went to his room. It was decided by him that he should take a nap till jin hyung again come back to home.