[ 29 ]

" Get out from my house, you piece of shit ! " Seojun said disgustingly.

" I w-will appa " taehyung said emotionally.

" Honey no. Stop tae. I can't live without him " Be-yeol cried when her husband asked taehyung to leave.

Jungkook feel really helpless to break such a happy family.

They are happy just few minutes ago. Their revelation of relationship leads this beautiful family scattered like a broken piece of mirror.

Taehyung holds his hand and take slow steps outside of the main entrance.

" I am sorry " jungkook whispered.

Taehyung shook his head and give him a small smile through his teared eyes.

Be-yeol look at going figures of her son and his husband. Even she wants but she never can go against her husband.

Seojun's heart surrounded with heaviness. He didn't feel to live anymore after watching his son going far from him.

His chest pain increases suddenly, and at last he collapsed, when taehyung is about to cross the border of their house.

" HYUN ! "Be-yeol shouts loudly when her husband suddenly collapsed on floor.

She immediately went to pick him and put his head on her lap.

Looking at miserable state of their boss, every servants, who are silently looking painful separation of their boss with his son, gather around both old Kim's. They got scared to see him in pain.

Taehyung's steps halt immediately. Jungkook also turned back to look at the actual matter.

Their eyes wide with shock. They rush to seojun and surrounds him after sides every house staff.

" Appa..... Please talk. What happened ? " Taehyung asked panickly. His eyes already shed tears.

" D-don't t..touch bastard " he said between his pain. And tries to remove taehyung's hand from his face.

" Okay appa I will stay away. But you need to go hospital. Let's go " he said and try to pick his father.

" Yeol say h-him get a-away. I don't w-want anything from th...this cheater " he said.

" But appa-

Taehyung tried to convince him, but Be-yeol stops him.

" Taehyung please leave " Be-yeol requested after assuming that her husband doesn't ready to went hospital if taehyung is around him. So, she pushes him far from her husband.

" Eomma " he says more likely a beg to atleast give him a chance to support his father for this crucial time.

" PLEASE " she said loudly.

Even every house starts to shiver to heard her agressive voice for the first time.

Taehyung back away himself. His parents just hate him to take his help. Even if he try willingly to help them, they did something harsh full to themselves. That's why he have to back off.

" Help me " Be-yeol cried for help from her house staff.

They nods and immediately help her to carry seojun to the car.

One of their trusted driver take both Kim's to the city hospital.

Jungkook leave with taehyung in the mansion. They cried silently.

" Come son. Let's see your appa " one of old secretary of taehyung's father called both of them to see seojun.

" No uncle. I mean how ? " Taehyung control a sob to refuse someone elder than him.