[ 31 ]

Taehyung is preparing breakfast for his husband and himself.

He choose a light breakfast of sandwich and juice. He often cook for both of them, otherwise jungkook was the chef of their house. As jungkook didn't allow any of their house staff to enter in kitchen. He loves to cook for both of them, and get beautiful compliments in return.

Taehyung complete with making breakfast. He switched off stove and went to their shared bedroom to two cups of morning coffee to wake his bunny up.

He slides the curtain for entering sun rays inside their dark room.

" Taehyungie " jungkook shouts in discomfort in his sleep.

Taehyung chuckle softly on his husband's baby like behaviour. He went to him, and slightly remove blanket from his upper body.

" Wake up love " he pamper jungkook's face with kisses, which leads jungkook giggle loudly.

Jungkook encircle his arms around his neck and bring him for a lovely kiss.

" Morning " they both pants heavenly due to hot kiss, and greet each other.

" Wake up, hungry bunny. You have meeting. I already sets your files and get your presentation ready " he said and take seat beside jungkook.

Jungkook sits infront of him and lean his back on his chest.

" I am tired " jungkook say with a cute pout.

Taehyung softly peck on his pout.

" But meeting is equally important Mr. CEO " taehyung mocked him.

" Ohh ! Really ? Then you should think about it last night. I am limping badly " jungkook makes an angry face due to his hungry tiger husband, who didn't leave a chance to devour him like his favourite thing.

" I can't help baby. Your are sexy as fuck. I just want to be inside you whole day and night " taehyung sexily said.

" Shut up ! You pervert. Now, let me have my coffee. We are already late " taehyung nods and handover coffee cup to jungkook.

They enjoy their morning like as usual, with little flirt of taehyung, and shyness of jungkook.

They head to company on time, while their driver drive them.

Taehyung went off from car few meters away from company and start to walk to company as he don't want anyone suspicious by accompany jungkook while going to company.

________________________

" Taehyungie.... What you think ? I will perform well. I mean a-appa... " He bite his lips in nervousness.

His arms around taehyung's neck, and taehyung is standing close to him by holding his waist. They are currently present in meeting hall, where they have there meetings in half an hour later.

" You will perform as per your will, hyung. If we have this project in our custody, then we will sure win. And about appa, then he will proud of you if you win against him " taehyung softly peck cute pout of jungkook.

Jungkook smile brightly showing his bunny smile. He is hell nervous for this meeting of investors.

All biggest software companies of their company going to gather in TK Tech company. Many high paid investors are going to analyse each company's cotation, and which ever more feasible, they will invest in them.

Taehyung's father is one of software company owner, who is going to compete with them. Most of the investors already make up their mind that cotation will going to Kim Technology for sure.