[ 12 ]

Jungkook silently having his breakfast with Kim's and their daughter.

Soya is narrating an interesting incident happened in her school. Her parents listening her carefully with smiling faces.

But jungkook lost in his thoughts. Actually he is missing his husband.

Don't know when his heart have a addiction of wanting taehyung always around him.

Everything due to taehyung's beautiful nature. He understands him like no one other did. He care for him, always bring a smile on his face in his gloomy time.

All this things eventually made taehyung as his addiction.

A beautiful addiction, which he miss the most during his absence.

" Bunny uncle, I am going. Bye " soya came near him to bidding him bye.

Jungkook flash his bunny smile to her and softly peck her forehead.

" Bye princess " soya hugged him for his sweet gesture.

Then jin leave for dropping her to her pre-school, and namjoon drive to his company.

Jungkook decides to get ready for his newly work as jin already discussed with him that they will going to join his cafe after he came from dropping soya.

_________________

Dressed into a fancy white shirt and skinny jeans. While applying body lotion on his glowing smooth skin. Jungkook get fully ready.

He head downstairs, just to find that jin is already here after dropping his daughter.

" You look amazing jungkookie " jungkook thanks him for his compliment with his shy smile.

" Wait for few minutes. I'll come after changing " jungkook nodded.

Waiting for few minutes, jin again came in hall after ready in his formal wears.

They sit inside the jin's car and then drive off for his cafe.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" For today, that is enough work for you. All the best " jin's beautiful smile give an encouragement to jungkook for his new work.

He is assigned with maintaining bills and cash records in counter. If he doesn't have any huge number of customers to deal with, then he can serve eatables to customers, if he want.

He take a deep breath and take his position in cafe counter.

Just in two minutes, he have numerous of customers infront of him, with whom he deals very efficiently.

He even give his bunny smile and also greet them 'to have a great time here'.

They also loves his behaviour so much, therefore cooperation level between both side is satisfactory.

Jin adored his progress so much. Jungkook's capacity of dealing with their customers are really good. He performed more than a newbie did.

___________________

In Kim Technology

Taehyung make himself busy in piles of previous analysis files. He tried to did everything with full concentration. But at the end of his every work, his mind reminded him that beautiful bunny smile of his husband, which he misses from this morning.

" Sir, we have a meeting with Choi's this evening. Where do you want me to schedule it ? " Cheery asked.

Taehyung withdraw his attention from files and look at her. He think for a while, then smile internally when he got an idea.