[ 23 ]

Next Day.

There is lots of chaos in the Korea's most expensive banquet hall, ' Forever Yours '.

And why not ? Country's most eligible bachelor is going to get married today. So, this crowd is obvious.

Many media of prestigious news company, big celebrities, even Mafia group is present to pay their respects to soon-to-be wedded couple.

One by one crowd increases in banquet hall. Parents of bride and groom, welcome everyone with their cheerful smiles who are coming for their child's wedding.

__________________________

With Jisung.

" Jungkookie, thank you so much. Just because of you, I am able to marry my love " Jisung emotionally hug jungkook, who was there to see if she was ready or not.

She get emotional after seeing him. She shows her gratitude for help her in convincing taehyung for this marriage.

" I am happy in your happiness, jiyu. I always wish that you both have a happy family " he genuinely said. And embrace bride of his husband with a small smile.

" Kookie, check on taehyung too. It's time to take them in aisle " their interaction interrupt by Be-yeol , who came here to seek jungkook's help for helping her stubborn son as he is still not completely ready.

" Sure aunt " he obediently follow her order.

He leave bride's room towards groom room.

=_=

When jungkook entered inside taehyung's dressing room, he find no one around as everyone already leave after helping taehyung in getting ready for his marriage.

Jungkook find himself get mesmerized by handsome look of taehyung.

His off white suit was suited him well. That pale tie in his neck, an old fashioned analogue watch, which was gifted to him by his grandmother, and he wanted to keep it with his wedding dress as her blessings. Everything enhancing his looks like a prince of throne.

" Done with checking me out ? " A husky voice make jungkook come into reality

He then realised that taehyung notice him when he was dozed off in his looks.

" Ab..ab ... " He embarrassingly look here and there.

Just in Seconds he found himself in taehyung's grip. As taehyung just come infront of him and caged him in his veiny arms.

" You look preety " taehyung lean towards jungkook's face and kiss on his bread like cheeks.

No one praise jungkook till now, but taehyung can't stop him to compliment his beautiful husband. Who is looking handsome and beautiful at same time in his white formal shirt, navy blue suit and a white rose that pin up in his suits pocket.