[ 30 ]

" Call Mr. Kim here right now " an angry bunny called to his secretary Mr. Choi Yoon-suk.

Yoon-suk didn't take a second and ran for his dear life to called out the said man without any further delay.

Otherwise he will be dead by this angry double musle bunny.

The angry bunny also known for his good name, Kim Jungkook, sighed heavily and take seat on his king sized office chair.

" I miss you taehyungie " he said while pouting.

No one can say he look hella angry just a second before.

______________________

" Mr. Kim, sir is calling you " Yoon-suk disturbed a very focused man, who is busy in analysing some of documents for his company's upcoming venture.

" Me ? " He lift his head from laptop and pointing towards himself.

" Then how many Kim's are there ? You fool " Yoon-suk said a bit of irritation.

" Fool is your dad " the said Kim said like a whisper and pout at yelling of his boss's secretary.

Every other employees start to laugh on the daily small cute fights between two duo.

They always like this. Firstly, Yoon-suk get angry on Kim, then he melt for his cuteness.

" Now go. Otherwise, angry bunny-

The Kim glare at him for calling their boss as bunny.

" I mean Jungkook sir will be angry on you " he completes his words.

" I am going " Kim get up from his seat and make his way towards Mr. Kim Jungkook Jeon.

" I think angry boss will fired this lazy Kim now " one of employee speak from corner.

" No, I think he will burst on him " they laughed together.

Kim ignored everyone's teasing for his laziness, and how frequently he was called by their boss for God knows what reason.

He step infront of cabin and knocked little.

He didn't heard any 'Come in' response.

Like always, he care less about permission, and directly step inside the cabin of his boss.

________________________

The moment his step get inside the cabin, he got pinned on the wall of the cabin.

His lips got sealed by the most sweetest, sugary and soft pair of lips of his boss aka his Husband

Their kiss was sudden, but they compose to kiss each other passionately.

Mr. Kim, full name Kim Taehyung, surround his one hand around very small waist of his husband.

Meanwhile, from other hand, he used to close cabin's glass door with satin curtains.