[ EPILOGUE ]

" Do you, Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part ? " priest ask taehyung to take his wedding vow.

Taehyung look at his excited bunny husband.

" Yes, I do " he said with a beautiful smile.

" Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part ? " priest ask jungkook to take his side of wedding vow.

" Yes, I do " jungkook said while showing his big bunny smile beautifully.

" In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you both Husband and Husband ! Of each other. You may now kiss each other, in the assurance of seal your every vows you both take for this marriage " priest finally pronounce them as husbands of each other.

Whole church fills with loud clapping voice of their families, friends, relatives, employees and their business partners.

It's takes all of them to accept their unique relationship, and agree for their again marriage,  but they did.

Seojun changed his perspective. He cleared his past with Be-yeol. She is a blessing to him. She never argued for anything. She accepted his love with whole heart. She is most happiest with the fact that her husband now accepting taehyung's and jungkook's relation. And she never want anything beyond her babies happiness.

They both even apologize to Namjoon and his family, for treating them badly in past. With a big heart, they accept their apology and grant a happy forgiveness. They again became a unite family.

_____________________

Taehyung hold jungkook by his waist near him.

" So, my official wifee, may I kiss you ? " Taehyung whisper in husky voice.

" Who is gonna stop you hubby ? " Taehyung died on such heart taking words of jungkook.

He finally press his lips on jungkook's sweet and most sugary lips of his husband.

Seojun cried to see his son finally get his happiness.

" Hyung, I am most happy for my babies " he hugged Namjoon's father tightly, who is his elder brother , and start to cry like a child.

" Me too jun " Be-yeol hugged him from other side.

" Come here joonie and my jinie " seojun called his most innocent babies, whom he hurt too in past.

Both Kim's do not waste a second and complete their family hug with their baby girl, who recieve many kisses from her both grandparents.

Taehyung and jungkook gets many blessings from each one of their family and friends.