[ 27 ]

🔞🔞🔞

[ Only read if you're comfortable. Otherwise, skip it untill my next update ]

_________________________

It's almost night.

Moon is in its peak. Glowing so much due to approaches to full moon day.

Many stars are also twinkling around beautiful moon.

Cool yet calming Breeze makes surrounding feels so relieving.

In house of jungkook, which is very close to farm fields, also having calmness like places beside the whole village.

Here, in the shared room of two Kim husbands, are so aroused by their initiative of relationship in next phase.

" You are beautiful hyung " taehyung kiss on jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook closes his eyes due to affection that he received from his husband.

Taehyung can't help, but look at his beautiful angel like husband.

As he is looking so ethereal.

Shades of moonlight falls on his already pale snowy skin, brightens it more.

His close eyes due to shyness are nothing but proud for him.

Those red tint on bread like cheeks of his husband are so tempting and kissable that he won't hesitate to kiss them all his life.

The deep breaths that jungkook takes due to their prior intense kiss, leads his builded chest lift time to time due to deep breath that he takes.

" Look at me baby " his deep voice send shivers down to jungkook's spine.

He slowly open his doe eyes and look at him with only love.

Taehyung lean to his body leading all weight incline on jungkook's small figure.

He starts to kiss on jungkook's overall face. His doe eyes, his forehead, his cheeks, his tip of nose, and lastly attached his lips on sweetest lips of his husband.

Jungkook also kissed him back with same passion. Their lips lapping over each other's. Smooching, biting and tasting are done by both of them hungrily.

Taehyung tries to tap on entrance of jungkook's lips for entering his tongue, which jungkook did immediately and let his husband's skillful tongue explore his sweet carven.

" Aahh~ hmm.... " Due to pleasure, jungkook moaned as he can't stop himself to feel in this way after getting such a best kiss from his husband.

They detach their lips unintentionally due to urgency of oxygen that their lungs required so much.

Taehyung didn't waste a moment and attach his lips on jungkook's always tempting neck, which is too flawless to marked by him.

Many open mouth kisses are placed on jungkook's weaker point of neck. Suddenly he bite at the specific point which he finds most tender.