[ 24 ]

" Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Ms. Choi Ji-Sung to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life ? " Priest ask to taehyung.

" I Don't " taehyung give his response for priest question.

Many gasping voice heard in the banquet hall one by one. Everyone look at Taehyung with shocking expression.

But soon-to-be husband and wife are giving soft smile to each other.

" Tae, what nonsense is this ? Stop your kidding behaviour and takes vows properly " Be-yeol yell at Taehyung for making fun of marriage vows.

" Father, you can again start the vows " she requested.

" Eomma, no need " taehyung interrupt her.

She glare at him for his audacity.

" Stop interfering between elder's talk " she warn him.

" Even the vows are repeated, my answer always remain a big 'NO' " he become more serious now.

" And why son ? " Jisung's parents asked him in pleading voice to not reject their daughter.

" Because we both didn't love each other " taehyung's parents takes a sigh of relief for such a mere reason so as jisung's parents.

" That's all, bear ? It's fine to not loving each other in starting of our marriage. You both eventually develop feelings for each other " seojun calmly takes the matter into his hands.

" Appa, let me speak " he asked politely.

Seojun agreed for his demand.

" I can't marry jiyu, because she love someone else. And that person also loves her so much. I can't seprate them. Her happiness is with that boy, it's never me. Let them married each other instead us " he plead.

" No, we can't accept this change " jisung's mother instantly refused.

" Aunt, think about your daughter's happiness for once " he said softly.

" Will you just shut up ! " She shouts at Taehyung.

Jisung cried when her parents insult her bestfriend.

Both parents of taehyung wide their eyes when their family bestfriend insult their own son.

Jisung's mother went to jisung and harshly hold her hand, which make her yelp in pain.

" You bitch. I told you to not tell anyone about your lower middle class lover. Then why you speak up. Me and your appa finds a most richest family for your marriage. But you are just a stupid, who ignored everything and still chanting your begger boyfriend's name " she start to yell jisung infront of whole guest and media.

Jisung cried due to her mother's harsh words. She wasn't thought her and taehyung's decision of revealing about her relationship on marriage day turned out this much worst.

They thought that it is easy for her parents to accept her relationship with her boyfriend because of reputation infront of millions of crowd.

" Mrs. Choi, leave her " Be-yeol save jisung from her mother's grip.

She hugged jisung immediately, who start to cry in her arms.

" Let this marriage happens according to the groom that our jiyu choose for herself " she softly said to her friend.

" No never. We never agree to a marriage of our own daughter with a person who have very low standard than us " jisung's parents immediately refuse.

" Her happiness are nothing to you both ? Please for her, give your permission " now seojun also request his friends.