Hand holding: Mephone4 x Shy!Artist!Fem!Reader Fluff

Request by: @shaiibright11

O/N uses she/they again cause again I forget the fem part sometimes

A/N: O/N was a temporary cohost when the floor was away! She was there for the finale but were unable to act (the unvatationals gave her a long Wattpad fic)

MePhone4 will be abbreviated to MP4 when it's easier to use that

And yes, MePhone4 and O/N are in a relationship before this
———————————————————————

III had recently ended, and the library was being built. She was glad that everything worked out in the end, even after the chaos of the finale. She watched the construction from afar, doodling stuff in their sketchbook.

MePhone smiled. It was hard to let go of season three, but it was freeing. Sure, he had to go back to season two eventually, which he didn't feel prepared for just yet, but he still had a few days to ready himself. But right now, he could have fun. Like.. oh! O/N's sitting there, he could say hi to her!

O/N was focused on her drawings, and jumped when she heard MePhone4 speak.

MP4: "Hey, O/N!"

O/N looked over, taking a bit to process who was there, but when she say him, her smile widened. She spoke in a somewhat shy voice.

O/N: "H-hi MePhone! Uh.. how're you doing?"

MP4: "Surprisingly pretty good, despite everything that has happened."

O/N: "T-that's great, I-I'm glad that you're doing better than last night.."

MP4: "Yeah, that was a mess.. but hey! I still have time to process either way!"

O/N: "Yeah. J-just, when you start it, know that y-you can always call me if you need a cohost."

MP4: "I know, you're great like that."

MePhone sat down next to O/N, smiling at her. She smiled back, blushing a bit. She tried to be reliable, and that was actually acknowledged? She tried to move her hand a little closer to his, but didn't want to overstep anything.

O/N: "W-well, you're great too.."

MePhone4 noticed her hand getting a little closer, and moved his closer as well, taking her hand. The red on her face was priceless.

MP4: "Then we're great together!"

O/N composed herself, her face still red.

O/N: "Yeah.. great together."

They both sat there for a bit, her hand in his and his hand in hers.

It was great. Even if season two creeped in the back of MePhone's mind, he could just try to enjoy the present. The fresh spring air, his gf's hand, everything.

———————————

A/N: sorry for how short this is!!! I realized I haven't updated in a while and had to get something out

Total word count: 460