Unresponsive but Obsessive: Yan!Notepad x Oblivious!Fem!Reader

req by: @TheSleepyCat13

O/N uses she/her pronouns in this oneshot.
This oneshot assumes that Notepad is mute.
Slight B block x Reader (I'm feeling extra mischevious today)

A/N: I live for being corny and predictable because you expect me to be creative and then I'm not so that's it own surprise!!! Wow!!
———————————————————————

O/N sat down in the grass, next to Notepad. She tended to be more of a chill person, and enjoyed the silent company of the paper being. It was rare to get communication from him, sure, but it was better to have some friends than none. She swore she sometimes saw a blush being scribbled onto his face, but she didn't mind.

O/N tended to be quiet too, enjoying the serenity of the nature around. The slight chirping of birds, the feeling of the grass under them that they'd get murdered if they broke, peaceful times. She never really knew if Notepad returned the joy for her company, but if he didn't he would have said or done something by now.

Then again, O/N still liked speaking to people. Seeing what Acid's next weird experiment is, listening to Silly Straw's muffled woes, etc. However, she especially liked speaking to someone on the other team, B-block. B-block's mischevious antics interested her, and she honestly evened B-block out.

She thought Notepad didn't really mind, considering that he was still unresponsive. But Notepad was more annoyed than she thought. He was happy that someone chose to hang out with him even if he wasn't actively drawing. The team was nice, sure, but most of them left after he didn't respond. The fact that O/N cared enough to stay brought a certain.. fondness.. for her.

O/N, however, couldn't see any real signs in Notepad's behavior due to him never speaking. It just seemed like he was her quiet friend.

O/N continued chatting with B-block often. The two had eventually become good friends, and maybe something more. Both were a little too scared to speak of their feelings, though.

O/N approached Notepad, sitting down next to him. They found the ability to speak up.

O/N: "I know you don't like.. respond.. but I kinda just wanna say something."

Notepad hoped, even if he still didn't move. Maybe, just maybe she liked him. Maybe he didn't have to go through his building rage.

O/N: "I just.. speak to B-block, and my heart races, and my stomach gets all fluttery, and I feel all warm. I don't really know.. what I'm supposed to do about it, but it feels.. good."

Ugh, of course. It's B-block who gets her affection, not him! Even if she talks to him more! Even she's the only one that hangs out with him! He still didn't move, holding it in.

O/N: "I don't know if I.. have the courage to tell her, but.. I just don't know what to do!"

She looked at Notepad, and sighed. No response. What did she expect? She never got a response from him. It was nice at first but.. she just spilled out her whole heart and got nothing. She walked away.

O/N: "Wish you could at least acknowledge what I'm saying.."

.

.

.

It was hard to tell what happened with B-block in the seed challenge, considering their team was just sitting around. Raid was guarding her, and it seemed like she was just.. stuck in the ground? While O/N felt bad about this, she didn't want to interfere.

Well, until her hand was forced when B-block took the seed from O/N's team

B-block: "I'm gonna sabotage your team instead of my team!"

Bush (in a pot): "Glad you're setting your priorities straight!"

Juice box: "BWUHUHUH?! You can't sabotage us!"

B-block: "Yes I can! Watch me out this sunflower seed in my mouth!"

B-block started to raise the seed towards her mouth.

Juice box: "No!"

Juice box took the seed from B-block. Continuous fighting ensues with the team. B-block grabs the seed to run away, and also O/N. Why? She doesn't know, she just felt mischievous.

Sip-A-Bowl: "We're gonna lose! What do we do now?"

Notepad then stood up. Not only did B-block take the seed. She took O/N. Notepad flipped to a page of himself that had an angry face.

O/N: "What the flip B-block?!"

B-block: "Gotta get to a safe hiding spot!"

B-block then ran to the cliff.

B-block: "Oh, the cliff! Maybe I can just throw the seed down from here!"

O/N: "B-block, don't-"

Notepad then punched B-block, stomping on her face. O/N looked concerned, but just booked it.

Rest of the scene plays out like normal, except Notepad's TWO OPTIONS are: 1.Give up O/N. 2. FALL.

O/N looked at the fact that they fell down. She stood in front of the cliff in remembrance. Well, Notepad did something. She didn't know what he wrote, but it was for the team.

Maybe he wasn't that unresponsive after all.

Notepad gets back up. He didn't die. He picks up a piece of B-block. He hold it in one arm, before crushing it out of rage. He looks out.

S17: "WHAT A PECULIAR PLACE-"

———————————————————————

A/N: FINALLY. DONE. Love these Yandere stories but they take a lot outta me

Total word count: 916