⌞three⌝

"We're going to a party

"We're going to a party."

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

Over the week, Sereia and Oliver had gotten closer. The girl being quick to go up to him if she ever saw him around. They hung out a few times. And Oliver could not believe that it was happening.

She still gave him goosebumps and butterflies combined, he loved it. He even found himself being able to strike up a conversation first. Their newfound friendship meant everything to him. Being able to say he talked to the girl often was one of the biggest achievements on campus.

He however did not expect her to show up at the door to his dorm. Wearing an extremely short sparkly black dress, silver heels and her hair pinned up. The assortment of silver jewelry on her wrist jingling as she knocked hard on the door. Letting out an annoyed sigh when he did not open.

"Oliver, it's me."

From his spot at his desk, the boy's ears perked up in panic. Pushing his chair out from underneath him to hurriedly throw on a shirt. Almost tripping over his own two feet when he flung open the door.

"Hey." He gave her a cute smile before feeling his mouth go dry. Taking in her outfit with parted lips. "You look nice."

She let out a dry laugh, a hand on his chest to lightly push him out of the way. "You can do better than that."

"You look absolutely stunning."

She grinned, "Better." Walking over to his drawer to pluck out his clothes one by one with a small look of repulsion. "Now.. let's see if you have any good clothes in here."

Oliver leaned against the wall, swaying lightly on his feet, "Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you, dear Oliver.. to a party."

"A party?" His voice held a hint of perplex, knowing that he was never invited to any.

"Mhm.. aha, found it!" She stood up straight with an outfit in hand. Sending it to the boy with a proud smile, "Now, go change."

"Yes ma'am." He joked. Wasting no time before finding himself changing his clothes, stepping back out to see Sereia sat on his bed with her phone in hand.

She hummed, nodding her head as she stood. Looking intently her choice. "Not bad at all, you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Good, let's go." Twisting open his door to strut into the halls. The walk oozed high value, keeping him captivated as he quickened his pace to catch up.

When they arrived, the party looked exactly like what Oliver imagined an on campus party to look like. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol heavy in the air. Colorful lights flashing in the darkness onto bodies dancing against each other. It was definitely not his scene.

Sereia's eyes scanned the room, spotting Felix dancing with India and Annabelle clung to his sides. She motioned to the dance floor, all eyes turning to her as she walked with Oliver behind her.

A sweet smile playing on her face at the fallen jaws and lustful eyes, including Felix's. A wide smirk on his face as he moved to approach her, which was replaced by a tightened jaw when he saw who she was with.

Sereia paid him no mind, grabbing hold of Oliver's hand right when the song changed. Her hips swaying almost gracefully as she got into the song.

Oliver was addicted, addicted to the way she moved against him, rainbow colors illuminating the grin on her face as she danced. She looked so alluring, the center of attention in the room at how brightly she shone.

She looked to be in her own little world, Felix's eyes running over her curves while swallowing hard despite India and Annabelle trying to keep his attention on them. He was obsessed. She really was so fucking perfect.

Everything about her was just exquisite. From her looks to her voice, down to the way she felt. And only he knew what her attitude did to him.

Felix watched as Oliver left her side, awkwardly passing through groups of people towards the table of drinks so he could pour him and Sereia a drink.

"I'll be back." he muttered to the two girls, making his way over to the other boy. "Oliver, right mate?" he asked, slinging a hand over his shoulders and taking one of the cups from his hand.

"Yeah."

The taller boy nodded, taking a drink from the red cup and turning their bodies around to face everyone else. "Felix, but i'm sure she already told you that." Leading Oliver over to a couch at the side of the room. Both their sights focused on Sereia as she danced with someone else.

"So tell me Oliver, what's she to you?" Felix asked with a smile, leaning back into the chair while lighting a cigarette in between his fingers. "You like her?"

"Er.. no, we're just friends." He gave a short nod, Felix letting out a hum. "So, what's she to you?"

"Nothing, we just fuck."

"Oh, er.. okay." Oliver looked around uncomfortably, Felix regaining his attention by leaning into the boy. "She's fucking hot isn't she?" Felix continued. Oliver not knowing whether he should answer the question or not.

A few minutes passed in silence, his body jerking when Felix gave him a pat on the back. "Well, nice talking to you Ollie." His voice going low with warning when he whispered, "Don't do anything i would do." Standing up with a smile, "See you around mate."

Oliver blinked, knowing exactly what those words meant. Sereia appearing out of nowhere to take a seat next to him with a sigh. Smooth legs stretched across his lap as the girl made his drink her own. Bringing it up to her lips with a groan.

"God my feet are killing me." Her head fell back in a huff, resting back into the chair's armrest. Giving herself a second to relax before she lifted her body up again, her arms supporting her weight as she tilted her head. "Where the hell did you disappear to anyways?"

"I was just here." he assured, small beads of sweat forming on his neck when she raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow. "So you tell me you're getting us drinks then ditch me?"

Oliver's eyes widened, shaking his head to explain before she giggled. "I'm kidding, i'm kidding. Don't worry." The boy letting out a small laugh in relief.

"It's starting to get real boring though, let's get out of here?" Downing the rest of the cup's content when Oliver agreed. Leaving Felix's eyes to trail after them as she left, saying goodbye to his company before taking his leave.

When Oliver dropped her at her door, she smiled, lip between her teeth when she spotted Felix around the corner.

"Would you like to come in?"

It wasn't the smartest idea. Since two hours later when Oliver left, Felix came in. His expression not the tiniest bit happy when he gripped her jaw. The wide smile on her face warranting his dark chuckle. She was gonna get it now.

At the end of the day, he really did own a part of her. And neither of them could deny it.