Character profile.

Name: Emelie Pasquier

Birthday: May 30th.

Zodiac: Gemini.

Age: 13 years.

Place of birth:  Alonid.

Height: 4'8.

Eye color: Golden brown.

Hair color: black.

Personality: Many things can be said of Emelie, but at the very least you'll find out she's dedicated and loyal. Of course she's also earnest, intelligent and hardworking, but can be a little introverted when meeting someone new, since she always lived in the castle and hardly talked to people apart from her family and Astrid. Her dedication though, this is what she's most well-liked for.

Hobbies: reading, playing the piano and also likes gardening.

Dislikes: She doesn't like when people belittle others.

Fun facts.

*She has never actually had a friend before apart from Astrid (who she sees as an older sister).

*She is actually claustrophobic since she has always lived in a spacious environment.

Name: Astrid Barnier.

Birthday: June 3

Zodiac: Gemini

Age: 25.

Place of birth: Alonid.

Height: 5'4.

Eye color: Golden brown.

Hair color: Blonde.

Personality: She may look unapproachable but once you get to know her, she is so nice, she is overprotective of Emelie, and she sees her as her little sister

Hobbies: reading, exercising.

Dislike: When someone troubles the royal family.

Fun facts.

*She is the only child of her parents that is why she is very close to Emelie since she considers her as her little sister.

* Her family have been working for the royal family for years and her parents still work for them.

(Please note that the pictures that I would be using for this story would be created by me. They will not be gotten from Pinterest, and I will still update the character profile of my own Oc's.)