🖋The Evillustrator🖋

3rd Person's POV

"Help!!!" Emelie screamed as she raced down the hallway, with stormy weather behind her. She skids to a stop when Lady Wifi walks right in front of her, as she turns around and starts running Lady Wifi pauses her, stormy weather freezing her in ice using her parasol.

They walk towards each other and clasp their hand together with a smile.

Just then Super Nathan arrives.

Stormy Weather takes her parasol and aims it at him, but her parasol gets erased by Super Nathan. As Lady Wifi is about to attack, super Nathan draws up a cube and traps both of them inside it.

He freezes Emelie from the ice.

"Ohh! Super Nathan, you're my hero!" She rushes over to him and embraces him.

He chuckles "It was nothing."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Emelie."

Emelie's POV.

"Nathaniel?!" Ms

"Nathaniel?!" Ms. Mendeleiev slams her hand on Nathaniel's table, drawing everyone's attention towards them. I look over my shoulder from where I am seated with Kim. "What are you drawing?!"

"Wha, wha-" Nathaniel stammers, I looked at him worriedly.

"And these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science," she says.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"You go march yourself to the principal's office and show him that chicken scratch, then you'll be really sorry,"

He packs up his things as he makes his way towards the door, he mistakenly trips on Mylène's bag leading to his sketchbook falling on the ground to reveal a drawing of him as a superhero and... me?!

Everyone gasps as they see the drawing, I feel my face get hot as I stare at it in shock. I shift my gaze from the book to be met with green eyes, I break eye contact with Adrien when Chloe takes hold of the book and Ms. Mendeleiev picks Nathaniel up by his collar.

"Ohh, look Sabrina. It's him as a superhero and look who he's saving. It's Emelie," Chloe says as she glares at Nathaniel "his totally crushing on you, Emelie."

"Chloe please stop," I say.

"Give me that!" Nathaniel says embarrassed as, snatches his sketchbook back from her as she takes a page.

"Enough! Nathaniel go!"

He runs out of the class. 'I feel bad for him.'

Ms. Mendeleiev walks over to the board facing us "The next particle physics presentation group is. Nino, Adrien, Alya and Emelie."