Prologue.

3rd Person's POV.

A girl was sitting on a bench facing an emerald plot of grass enclosed by luxurious bushes. A couple of wide trees stand near the back, their bark and branches offer home and shelter to an array of creatures. The rows of flowers are well looked after, but still allowed plenty of space to grow; they're fighting an eternal competition for the best spots. The bushes reach 4ft high, but this only seems to happen outside of the wild. A small, picket fence loops around the garden, beckoning visitors to visit the garden's best sights. Vines and roots keep each other in line but are all hungry for more land to expand to.

The girl sitting down on the bench in the garden, wearing a dress that covers her shoulders halfway and flows down into a fancy jewel neckline, her arms covered to about her elbows. The sleeves are simple yet elegant with a narrow waist, a loose bow has been wrapped around her and rests gently on her waist. Below the waist, the dress widens and has several asymmetric layers towards the bottom the dress reaches just above her knee and is slightly longer at the sides and back of the dress paired with a pair of rhinestone silver bow-decorated elegant, buckled heels.

 Below the waist, the dress widens and has several asymmetric layers towards the bottom the dress reaches just above her knee and is slightly longer at the sides and back of the dress paired with a pair of rhinestone silver bow-decorated elegant, ...

Just then a worker of the castle walked up to the girl.

"Princess? Your grandparents along with your parents require your presence immediately." The girl looked at the maid and gave her a slight nod, while standing up from the bench in which she sat moments ago and walked ahead, with the maid following closely behind her. When she got to the privy chamber, she saw her grandparents along with her parents.

Emelie's POV.

"Greetings grandparents." She says as she courtesies "Mum, dad." She chose the same with her parents before taking a sit. She waits patiently waiting for anyone to tell her the reason she was called.

"Emelie?" her grandfather calls her.

"Yes, Grandfather." 

"Your grandmother and I along with your parents have something to discuss with you." I nodded at what he said. "We have decided to send you to school in Paris." I just widened my eyes in surprise. "You can't keep on secluding yourself from the world." I just looked down at the table.

'It's not that I don't like making friends or talking to people, being a princess always made me cautious of the people I kept around me, any little mistake from me could cause a lot of disaster. So, I was always homeschooled.'

I couldn't help but stand up in shock "Are you serious and wouldn't it be dangerous if I left the castle?" I speak.

"Yes, we are. I hope you know you can't spend your life alone forever?" Mum says. "And we taught of a solution for that, we made sure to do good research on the school you will be going to, and we will make sure to keep your true identity hidden from the public. I am tired of seeing you so secluded and alone."

"And you haven't made an appearance for the past week, that is why you may come back just to make an appearance to keep the rumors under control." Grandmother says "That's why she always insisted she wore makeup when making an appearance."