🌨Stormy weather🌨

Today hasn't been very eventful

Today hasn't been very eventful. The weather was wonderful, and I spent the day in my room having French speaking classes with my private tutor, Miss Carla. Although I can understand and speak French to some extent, I wouldn't say I'm flawless at it. After we were done for the day, I walked her to the door and waved goodbye. Then, I went to the living room and found Astrid working on her laptop. I sat down beside her and leaned on her shoulder while looking at what she was doing on her computer.

"If you're not too busy today, can we go to that pastry shop and buy some snacks later, Astrid?" I ask my eyes still glued to her fingers typing on the keyboard.

"Sure, why don't you go get your things and we will get going," She says closing her laptop "I'll go get the car ready,"

I smile at her before rushing over to my room and getting my phone, quickly going downstairs.

Time skip.

We entered the bakery, and that sweet, divine scent filled my nostrils.

"Good day ma'am, sir," I say waving at the couples that were taking some freshly baked croissants out of the oven, they turn over looking at us.

"Good day dear it's nice to see you again, I hope you both are adjusting to Paris just fine?" The woman says smiling.

"It's a wonderful place and I have met good people so that's a bonus," I smile.

"So, you must have met our daughter Marinette, I assume you also attend Collège Françoise Dupont?" She says while Astrid takes a sit after she is done ordering.

"Marinette? Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" I ask while cocking my head to the side.

"Yes! That's her have you two met?" the lady asks excitedly.

"Yes, she's nice she helped me on my first day."

"She is upstairs on the second floor babysitting Manon and her friend Alya, why don't you go say hi?" she says encouragingly.

I thought about it for a while 'it would be nice to see them and maybe become friends. but what if I mess it up? what if-" I was interrupted by my mini rambling by Astrid.

"She's right you should go say hi, I'll be waiting here for you." She says with a smile.

I nod before walking through the door and towards the stairs when I reach the second floor, I hear some mumblings and take a deep breath before ringing the bell, I heard light shuffling noises before the door was opened by Marinette.

"Emelie, you're here?" She says looking confused. I couldn't help but fiddle with my fingers.

"Umm, I-I was here to b-buy some pastries when I f-found out this is your parents' bakery a-and your m-mom told me to come up and say hi," I suddenly heard a light chuckle I looked up confused.