😼Copycat😼

I was seated in the car returning from my visit to Alonide

I was seated in the car returning from my visit to Alonide. It was nice spending time with my family. 

While scrolling through my phone, I came across the news of the statue unveiling. I groaned, realizing I had completely forgotten about it.

"Is everything okay, Emelie?" Astrid inquires.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just remembered something, that's all."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's not important," I assure her.

"If you're sure," she replies.

At home.

"I'm going to nap in my room, Astrid," I announce.

"Of course, I'll ensure no one disturbs you," she responds.

"Thank you, Astrid. You're the best," I say, smiling appreciatively.

~~~

Pixxi darts out of my purse.

"I hate lying to her," I admit, frowning.

"I know it's difficult, Emelie. But you must lie about this if you wish to protect her,"

"You're right, Pixxi. Besides, if she discovers that I'm one of the superheroes protecting Paris, she'll be astounded," I say "and not in the best way."

"Enough about all this, Emelie! We have to be there at the unveiling!" Pixxi cheers making me giggle.

"Fine. Pixxi, let's rise!"

At the place des Vosges.

3rd Person's POV.

"Excuse me, Cat Noir, but are neither Phoenix nor Ladybug here?" Théo asks Cat Noir.

"Don't worry about them, I'm sure they will be here any minute. I can handle this situation alone for now. I'm the one in charge anyway, you know," Cat Noir says.

"Ohh, is that so, Kitty?" a voice asks from behind him.

Emelie's POV.

I arrived just in time for the ceremony, standing behind Cat Noir, giggling at his words.

"Oh, is that so, Kitty?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh, M'Lady!" he exclaimed, "You startled me!"

"It's good to see you too, Cat Noir," I replied with a smile.

"P-Phoenix!" a man called out. "I'm Théo, the one who created the statues."

He extended his hand for a handshake, which I accepted warmly, smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm eager to see your creations," I responded with enthusiasm.

He was about to reply when Cat Noir called out to me "Excuse me for a minute," he says.

"Do you know when Ladybug will be here?" he asks.