Chapter 13

The second Nora left the concert Alice got to work with the main reason why she was in Gotham, backstage she had changed out of her disguise instead wearing her casual kawaii look with pink that didn't make her stand out too much during her little stay in Gotham. She had gotten all she needed from Nora in the backpack she had switched out to pink in making certain that if the people that where following Nora wouldn't notice and even think that she was involved with her, Alice got to work with her mission as soon as she got to her hotel room which was at a five star hotel. She wasn't alone either about four more friends where with her staying in different rooms for the bio fuel business, only Alice knew to get the boxes from Nora's temporary Mask Girl apartment and having the key to get in the place.

The next day in the morning when Nora was at her college Alice had entered the apartment building and collected the boxes she needed to transport back to Texas, Alice used her charm and cute in getting some guys that lived in the building to help her move the boxes to the moving truck after she got all the boxes out of the apartment and locking the door. Yes she was in disguise but instead of wearing a black wig she wore a red wig that suited her skin tone and green contact lenses, she also wore thick makeup the hid her freckles. Her eye makeup was done special so that it shaped her eyes different and thick glasses that looked good on her, Alice looked like a completely different person so she wouldn't be recognized. 

After Alice had transported the moving truck to the storage unit that she was went with the truck inside she was ready for her next mission with her bio fuel business, with Nora's she had a picture of what Kody Dwayne like and his phone number along with his schedule. With Nora's looks she was able to flirt with one of Kody's friends in getting his work schedule along with his address, luckily Kody's work place wasn't that far from her location and went there by foot. She actully had good time just as she arrived at the place she saw him walking out the door

"Excuse me Mr.Kody Dwayne." hearing his name he turned around and was a little confused seeing Alice with a charming and welcoming smile

"Nice to meet you, how are you my name is Hailey Turner ? If you don't mind I'd like to talk with you about a job offer. I've heard you hate your current one and is cutting your pay."

While that was happening Nora had finished her class and had enough credits in completing that class, she looked tired with the bags under her eyes. She didn't wear makeup since she didn't need it unless it was for cosplay or posing in her old instagram that wasn't a part of her mask girl life.

"Oh wow Ai, you look tired." Tim said that when he greeted Nora after her class and he was clearly worried about her Nora yawned before answering him

"Sorry, I had a long night. I already told ya that?" After she said that Tim questioned her as the two started walking together

"You must have had one good night with those friends?" Nora rubbed her eyes as she nods her head yes

"I'm glad I don't have anymore classes, I'm going home and catching up on some sleep."

"Your really determined in graduating early." Where Tim's words Nora acted calm but really she wanted Tim to go away

"I just want to get it over with as soon as possible....Oh and thanks for not being pissed off on the whole ditching you thing, it was in the the heat of the moment...I've never been to a gala and turns out it's not for me."

"Where you the one that set off the fire alarm?" Was Tim's question and Nora acted guilty as she answered him

"Ahh...yay it was, I wanted to smash a window but I didn't want to be charged with vandalism. I got really lucky seeing that fire alarm. Hope I didn't ruin anyone's night?"