Chapter 19

Word reached fast the a 'Witchery's Brew' coffee shop was opening in Gotham spread like wildfire, what really got people buzzing was hearing that the owner and founder of the branch was in Gotham after being camera shy for the past few years. Nora and Alice had already had construction crew and other people already working on renovating the coffee shop and even doing an social media update about the location of the shop along with creating a twitter account, they where inside the shop in there own area that was already finished and Alice went over the changes with there new employees about how Witchery's brew works with customer service. While Nora updated the hologram avatars about the changes and updated the menus as well in matching what the other locations mostly had, after she was done with the avatars she contacted her suppliers about the new location in Gotham. Witchery's Brew was a kawaii themed coffee shop/internet cafe that was like harry potter themed but with anime and the avatar server was kiki from kiki's delivery's service, there where internet cafe's in gotham but they weren't anything like with what Nora and Alice had made. 

"Man did you see the look on that guys face when I showed him the papers." Nora said that as she opened a glass bottle of dr.pepper in there hotel room that was the presidential suite and Alice laughed as she sat on the edge of the bed

"All the color in his face drained, I fucking love it." After saying that Nora tossed her sister a glass dr.pepper as well and the two did a toast to each other 

"Thanks for smuggling these drinks here, I was going nuts without my texas water." Nora happily said that as she drank her soda and as she did Alice opened the lid to her bottle

"Everything is being transporting to our new place right now and Kody is ready to leave when we are. I know you want to stay here for another day because of your store front and cause of those college students you started liking." Nora smiled hearing those words and they where true, after getting situated in the hotel room and eating at the fancy restaurant still sporting the matching gothic/sweet look the two had. Nora had taken her soul sister on a little tour when they reached the college, many that knew 'Ai' where quite shocked to see the new look and more so seeing Alice. Another reason why Nora wanted to go to the college was to get her diplomas she earned that was under her real name from the dean, she also blackmailed the dean in letting her and her 'sister' having a little fun around campus in humiliating some students since they where planning on leaving the city and never coming back.

"I got the fencing and kendo team if you want to humiliate the football team first with the dumb ass quarterback that hit on me on my first day here." Both women laughed at the fun they where going to have, the two of them where naturally talented in different sports but never did any serious competition except for Nora who was a recent retired member historic sword fighting society and a retired member Kenjutsu fighter that had gotten her several national trophies. She had turned down the Olympics when they offered since she wanted to go into the paranormal field after discovering that was her real calling, the same with Alice as well. She had a gift with her throwing arm that could put her in sports history and the same with track and gymnastics, but like Nora she too had turned down the Olympics and turned to the paranormal and being an anime otaku with her soul sister. However both women had a plan of there own during the humiliation of the show off jocks that Nora targeted when she first got to Gotham University, Nora knew that she might run into Tim Drake and there was a VERY strong chance that Alice would run into one of Tim's adopted brothers after she humiliated the football team. Even though Nora told Alice what Jason, Tim, Damian and even Bruce Wayne looked like she didn't know what Dick Grayson looked like but both had a feeling on his appearance as a type of pretty boy with black hair like his adopted family, either way the two would have preferred if they where normal stalkers however since they weren't they needed to different plan than usual.

"Who the hell are you? Where in the middle of training." The coach of the football team said that to Alice who had shown up on the friend and the players noticed her but she ignored them

"I want to go up against your quarterback and thee entire team." Hearing that not only did the coach laugh but also the team that heard her, then Alice aggressively grabbed the coaches shirt collar and pulled him close to her for her to whisper in his ear

"Your son been stealing your emergency funds for onlyfans and gambling, let me fucking do what I want and I'll give you the evidence." Of course the coach was shocked and angry hearing that and he stood up broad as Alice let go of him 

"Show me the proof first." Alice smirked as she casually held up a envelope and tossed it to him as she walked past him while pulling up her hair in a ponytail

"All right here, you might want to call the cops." The entire football team didn't take Alice seriously after she said that she challenged practically thee entire team, even the cheerleaders heard that and some of them started recording. However they where a little shocked when Alice caught the football that was throw at her from behind and she caught it without turning around and keeping eye contact from the quarterback, but what really shocked everybody and even the coach was when Alice threw the football. Within a few seconds she managed to get the ball threw the goal post from the far distance she was at, like the girls predicted one of the members of the batfamily was indeed there and that person was Dick Grayson and yes he was just as shocked as everyone else seeing her throw that football. 

"So..whose up for a game in five minutes? One vs. eleven." Alice said that as she was spinning one of the other footballs with one finger and balancing it as she smirk from her sentence,  then she looked at the cheerleaders

"Hey ladies get as many people as you can to watch. I want an audience and so does my sister where's she's at right now." Alice was right about Nora, where Nora was she had already caused a commotion and a small rally of students and a couple of teachers where watching her fence against thee entire fencing team's best players with ease. Yes Nora was wearing the gear for fencing, she showed off her Bartitsu during her fencing, though facing her last appointee who was star player that was going for nationals Nora had gotten serious with him unlike the others and wanted to humiliate him.

"How about we make this more exciting." Nora said that as she took off her helmet

"I would like to invoke a military challenge, no mask no tips...winner draws first blood" The other fencers including the audience the heard her where in how and whispers as she made the offer and kept going as she removed the tip of her fencing sword as the star fencer removed his helmet

"No one had ever offered a military challenge before." As he was talking he too took the tip off his blade as he smirked at her

"You must be very confident? I'll admit your strong, but I'm stronger kid." Nora didn't like being looked down upon and saw someone in taking out her anger at the second the duel took place, Nora didn't hold back like she normal did and it showed in her fighting. She had noticed Tim Drake watching and seeing the 'aw' expression in both his face and eyes but she cared less about that, luckily the match was over within just a four minutes with Nora being the victor after she had cut the guy just above his eyes.

"Whose the stronger one now?" Nora smirk at him as she said that and fencing team couldn't believe that they had witnessed as did the students that knew the star fencer and couldn't believe he had lost in a humiliating way with damaging his perfect score and now his pride.