Chapter 21

Warning! Sexual/mature content ahead (beginning of the chapter)
********************

POV: Lando

I don't know how it happened, but I am suddenly pressed against the mattress by a very sexy-looking Carlos. And I don't seem to mind, apparently. My heartbeat rises so much that I fear I'm going to die, and I can't react. It's like I'm frozen in place, and that's when I realise I'm actually naked.

All of my thoughts are mixing in my head, I can't think straight anymore, overwhelmed by the sensation of the Spanish's hands all over me. It feels surreal, but also kind of... exciting. Maybe a bit too much actually.

— Carlos wait, what- what are you doing? I ask a bit panicked

— Shhh cariño, remember you agreed to that hum? Let me make you feel good, he adds while peppering my skin with kisses, and I feel shivers travelling down my back.

— But I- A-ah, I can't help but moan when he flicks his tongue over my nipple, his hands still caressing my thighs.

Whatever this is, my body reacts more than positively to it. As I feel his hand wrap around my dick, a hot wave of pleasure echoes in my whole body, making me close my eyes from the overwhelming sensation. And suddenly I open them again, and this time, I'm alone in the bed, the silence reigning in the room.

A fucking wet dream, that's what it was. "None of this was real", I realise with mixed feelings. Because as much as I found strange the whole situation, and quite disturbing, I can't ignore the obvious sign of arousing it provoked. Because this is real, at least.

And now I feel so weird, why the fuck did I just dream of my ex-teammate in such... conditions. And most importantly, why can't I forget the nice feeling it caused? On top of it, I now have a prominent problem in my pants, and I need to do something, I can't be seen like that.

Carefully, I extend my arm to grab my phone and look at the time. It's quite early, even though 8h27 is a reasonable time to get up. The Sainz family is probably already awake, and I need to be very quiet to not get spotted by any of them. Imagine having to explain this situation, no thanks.

I get out the door on tiptoes, my clothes of today in my hand. I just need to make it to the bathroom, and then I'll be saved. But I suddenly hear a sound, and quickly hide in the nearest closet. Yeah, I don't know either why there are half empty closets in the corridor, but I won't complain, because at least it provided me with a good hiding place.

Holding my breath, I listen to the footsteps getting louder, and then disappearing. Once I consider the danger over, I carefully get out, grimacing as the wooden door creaks loudly. A few more meters and I'm locked in the safety of the bathroom, the adrenaline still coursing through my veins.

— That was something man! I say to myself in front of the mirror, quickly taking off my pyjama.

I wouldn't usually take a shower both at night and then in the morning, but today's "events" kinda led me there, and I can always use the excuse that Spanish nights are hotter than what I'm used to, if needed.

Once my pulse returns to normal, and as I hop under the slightly warm water, my thoughts all come running again. And this time, I can't do anything to escape them. Yeah, I've tried ignoring how I felt for a while, but there's just too much going on recently, and I know I have to stop blinding myself.

I can't deny what I feel for Carlos, mostly because I actually don't know what I feel. And I shouldn't even think that, because nothing could ever happen anyways, so why bother thinking about it, right? But still, I can't have dreams like that and shrug it off, saying it's meaningless.