彡┆ Ch. 4

Idol in Disguise

Idol in Disguise

Mapl4Tree

Trigger warning: None

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

After school...

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

~ [Name] POV ~

It was the end of the school day, finally... As the bell rang, you packed your things before leaving the classroom. You walked down the crowded hall. Suddenly, just up ahead, you saw a tall girl with long white hair.

The tall girl was looking around frantically but had a stoic look on her face. Was she perhaps nervous? You noticed she was wearing a purple shirt that says 'Volleyball'. She wore the shirt along with a pair of black gym shorts. Could she be a part of a volleyball team?

You felt a bit bad for the girl, so you ended up deciding to go and help her. You strode over towards her. The tall girl notices you walking closer to her.

"Hey, are you alright?" You ask. The tall girl shook her head as she let out a sigh.

"Unfortunately not..." The girl says firmly. "Not too long ago, one of the members of the volleyball team quit, just before our practice game..." The girl explained. You felt a bit confused, why was that a problem?

"And... how is that a problem?" You questioned. The girl furrowed her eyebrows and frowned.

"It's a problem because we don't have enough players for the club. We need twelve players in total for it to be considered by the school to be an eligible club." She finishes. The girl looked upset, but you couldn't tell if it was anger or sadness. "The whole team is at risk of disbanding just because we don't have enough players."