彡┆ Ch. 10

Idol in Disguise

Idol in Disguise

Mapl4Tree

Trigger warning: Swearing

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Next week...

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

~ [Name] POV ~

It was Monday the next week after your concert. When the concert concluded, you spent your entire weekend relaxing because it was sore from all the dancing and singing you did.

You were sitting in maths, waiting for the end of it. You felt extremely bored as all you wanted to was to go to the cafeteria and eat something. Fortunately, you were with Kirara and Nilou for maths, so it was less unbearable.

All of sudden, your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the school bell ringing, indicating that it was lunchtime. Finally... Everyone began packing up their things, you included.

"I am starving~!" Nilou exclaimed as she began putting her pencils back into her pencil case. Kirara nodded her head in agreement. It appeared to be that the three of you were eager to get out of maths.

"I wonder what we will be having for lunch," You mused. Kirara's ears perked up as she heard you talking to yourself. She seemed interested in what type of lunch you three would be having today.

"I hope it's fish! I really like fish," Kirara chuckles. Typical Kirara, always thinking about fish. You wonder if she was secretly a cat if she was thinking about fish constantly.

"I wouldn't mind fish. I hope that they won't put mushrooms in the lunches." Nilou says awkwardly. You tilt your head slightly. Did Nilou not like mushrooms?

"Nilou, what's wrong with mushrooms?" You asked. Nilou sighed, her face had a hint of embarrassment on it.

"Ah, you see — when I was younger, I accidentally ate a poisonous mushroom that left me bedridden for days. You can say the least that I'm scared of eating mushrooms now." Nilou chuckled.