彡┆ Ch. 6

Idol in Disguise

Idol in Disguise

Mapl4Tree

Trigger warning: None

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

A few months later...

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

~ [Name] POV ~

A few months later, you continued going to school as well as maintaining your idol career. School life was fun. You enjoyed going to school every day, although it was a bit tiring and repetitive.

Scaramouche occasionally made fun of you, as usual, but you didn't mind because he wasn't worth your time anyway.

.

.

.

The bell rang, indicating the beginning of the day. You were sitting in homeroom as the teacher walked in. The room was filled with loud chatter. The teacher looked like he wasn't having it this morning.

"Alright... quiet!" He called out. Your fellow students began quieting down as the teacher continued to speak. "Now that I have your attention... we have a transfer student from Sumeru. Her name is Nilou, and I'd like you all to welcome her to your class." The teacher announces.

The teacher then turned towards the door. From the corner of your eye, you saw a red-haired girl walk into the classroom. This was probably the Nilou girl that the teacher was talking about.

"Nilou, you may go take a seat." The teacher says. Nilou nods her head as she looks around to find a seat. She then glanced over in your direction and saw an empty seat right next to you. Nilou confidently walked up to you and pointed at the chair.