彡┆ Ch. 5

Idol in Disguise

Idol in Disguise

Mapl4Tree

Trigger warning: Swearing

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

~ [Name] POV ~

You returned from the room, you wore a purple shirt with black gym shorts. They fit you very well, and they also looked good.

You then walked over to the volleyball team. Their attention was brought over to you. All the attention felt a bit overwhelming for you. Shenhe finally walked over to you.

"Great, you've found the uniform." Shenhe comments. You nod your head. "Anyways, our main player isn't here yet due to some... personal issues..." She states. You tilt your head slightly.

"Personal issues?" You question.

"Yeah. So until she arrives, we will have to do three against three warm-ups since there's not enough for six players on each side." Shenhe explains. "You do know how to play volleyball... right?" You glared at Shenhe with a 'what the fuck' face.

"So now you ask that after you blindly ask (threaten) someone to join the volleyball team WITHOUT asking if they knew how to play. Great... just great." You thought. You weren't sure whether Shenhe was desperate for players or just stupid.

"I've played a bit before." You lied. In reality, you haven't played volleyball. You've watched many volleyball tournaments on TV before, so you know some basic rules like the ball can't be hit twice by the same person, can't catch the ball, etc. Along with the different positions such as the setter, middle blocker, outside hitter, etc.

"Perfect." Shenhe says in her usual monotone voice. "Did you want to play in the first game? Or should I say warm-up?" She asked. You nodded your head. Nervousness took over your body, but you also felt a bit excited.