彡┆ Ch. 2

Idol in Disguise

Idol in Disguise

Mapl4Tree

Trigger warning: None

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

~ [Name] POV ~

You were still feeling a bit conflicted with what you just saw. Should've you been flattered or weirded out? You were leaning towards being weirded out since Scaramouche was being a massive jerk towards you.

You immediately left the scene before the group could even spot you. As you walked around in the cafeteria, you continued to be deep in thought, you accidentally bumped shoulders with someone trying to stand up from the table they were sitting at.

Quickly looking over, you see a short girl with light brown hair and emerald green eyes. In her hair, she had a flower hairpin and a headband with what looked like to be... cat ears? The short light brown-haired girl looked surprised as you had bumped shoulders with her.

"Agh! S- sorry!" The light brown-haired girl exclaimed as she began bowing for forgiveness. 

"Oh... it's okay." You say, trying to reassure the girl. You watched as the surprised look on the girl's face changed into a slight look of guilt for bumping into you like that. From behind the light brown-haired girl, you heard a sweet-sounding voice.

"Kirara! Are you okay?" The voice asked. The person whom you had just bumped into, moved their head to look in the direction where the voice was coming from. You assumed that the light brown-haired girl's name was Kirara.

"Yeah, I'm okay." The Kirara girl replies. You look behind Kirara to see a girl with long pink hair, with the ends being a blueish colour, sitting at the table. In her hair, she had hair clips that looked like fish fins. She looked like a real-life mermaid. The mermaid girl then brought her attention to you.