彡┆ Ch. 9

Idol in Disguise

Idol in Disguise

Mapl4Tree

Trigger warning: None

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

~ [Name] POV ~

As you arrived home, you still felt as if someone was following you. You couldn't shrug off the feeling of being watched, and it made your skin crawl. You quickly shut the front door and call out to your mum.

"Mum! I'm home!" You called out as you placed your school bag next to the front door. You left it there because you knew you had to leave right away for the concert. Footsteps could be heard thumping on the ground, the source of the sound came from the hallway. You looked up to see your mum holding her keys in her hand as she walked over to you.

"You ready to go? You don't need anything?" She asks. You quietly nodded your head as she approached you. Your mother grabs her bag before turning to you. She was already wearing shoes and prepared to leave immediately. "Alright, let's go before we are late."

You follow her outside to the car before hopping in the front seat. You questioned why couldn't your mum just pick you up.

"Mum... why couldn't you pick me up?" You asked. Your mum started the car as she backed out onto the road.

"Ah, I was still at work and I messaged you before I left work." Your mother explains. You felt a sense of realisation hit you like a truck. Right, she was still at work. "You know, Furina was calling me, and frantically asking me when you will be there."

Furina was your manager. She is a very passionate person and loved her job as a manager and a director. As well as handling sponsorships for big-deal brands, Miss Furina was also a director for many films. This would include Miss Furina's most famous and recent film 'The Two Musketeers'. Other films include, 'The Boar Princess', 'The Little Witch and the Undying Fire' and many more.