Chapter 15 - The uniform

"I must admit you've impressed me, Mr Ash Ketchum." Cyllene commended "I set a high hurdle to judge wheather a stranger like yourself could be worthy, but you cleared it." Cyllene remarked Ash smiled and replied "That's ok Captain Cyllene! And thank you for commendation." He then smiled "Your a kind person." Cyllene complimented

"This is yours-the official uniform of the Survery Corps!" Cyllene offered as she got out of her chair and gave Ash the uniform. "Get changed in the room you used last night. Then you're to report at once to the third floor." Cyllene ordered and Ash nodded. Ash took the uniform and went to the place he used to sleep in with Rei looking after Pikachu and Greninja.

After getting changed Ash went back to the headquarters. "Hey Rei!" Ash shouted Rei turned around while holding Pikachu "Look how well our Survery Corps uniform suits you!" Rei observed.

"It's almost as if the captain had it tailored just for you." He added Ash raised an eyebrow and questioned "Cyllene tailored it for me?" "I don't know." Rei answered.

"I see you've changed." Cyllene said from across the room. Ash, Rei, Pikachu and Greninja turned around "Captain Cyllene!" Ash called "Regarding your accomodations, you may continue to use the room you slept in last night." Cyllene offered Ash gasped and exclaimed "Really?!" Cyllene nodded her head.

"You may wear this as well." Cyllene gave Ash the hat as Ash wored it. "That's so cool!" Ash complimented.

To Be Continued....

Author's note: I'm sorry if I deleted the previous chapter 15 cause I realised something. And sorry for the tag and description change I don't know what's going on with Wattpad right now.