Chapter Three- Tears of Lust

As Aaron brushes her hair behind her ears and looks into Anna's gorgeous eyes his hand slides down her body from her neck to her thighs. Kisses her soft lips as he whispers into her ear "take off your clothes" she does as he says and takes off her underwear she hands her underwear to him. He balls them up in his hand and throws them onto the ground. He grabs her hips and pulls her on top of him. He slides his hands down to her ass and moves her back and forth on his cock. As she's riding his cock she grabs onto his chest and drags her nails down his chest leaving bright red scratch marks down on him. She moans softly as his hand grabs her throat tightly, she tries to be dominant and reaches for his throat he slaps her hand away and pushes her off of him and pins her down underneath him.

He thrust into her hard as he grabs her throat ever so tightly to the point where she starts to feel dizzy, her eyes rolling back into her head. She moans out loudly "be quiet sweetheart" aaron says as he covers her mouth with his hand as his throbbing dick is deep inside of her she begs him to go harder. He thrust deeper and harder at her command as he slapped her across her face. She moans out in pain with tears going down her face. She begs him to do it again, he takes his hand and rubs it on her cheek as he pulls his hand back and slaps her again. He takes a couple more hard thrust and on his final thrust he cums deep inside of her tight cunt she moans out in pleasure. While he pulls out his cock with cum dripping from the tip and her cunt she lays on the bed as her body is convulsing.

Aaron grabs a towel and cleans her off "i'm going to go down stairs and make us some breakfast" aaron says to anna, she smiles and nods her head aaron goes down stairs and grabs some eggs out the fridge and starts cooking up some breakfast. Anna starts to get up out of bed when she hears Aaron's phone ring she grabs his phone off the nightstand she looks at the phone and sees someone named Kirsten calling his phone she mutes his phone and ignores it and puts it back on the nightstand. She gets up and puts her robe on and heads down stairs "hey someone was calling your phone honey someone named kirsten im guessing its just one of your friends or family members" she asked him "oh yeah it is" he says with a bit of hesitation in his voice anna walks up to aaron and gives him a kiss on his cheek and walks to the living room to watch tv. "Hey honey, the people gave me a call back for my nursing job I have been wanting and they said I could go in today and talk to them for my interview," Anna says as Aaron walks over to the living room and hands her, her food. "That would be good i guess i can drop you off at the hospital at any time you need" Aaron replies to anna while he grabs his drink from the coffee table. "I was thinking about being there by 12:30" "that should work with me why don't you go upstairs and go get dressed darling" aaron says.

Anna gets up and hands Aaron her plate and walks up stairs. Aaron takes the plates into the kitchen and cleans up. He walks upstairs and grabs his phone "meet me at the park at 2:30pm" he reads the text from Kirsten he texts her back and heads back down stairs. An hour later anna walks down the stairs and grabs her shoes aaron grabs his keys and they head to the car. "I cant wait i hope i get this job" anna says in excitement "i hope you get it to" aaron replies ten minutes later they pull into the parking and find a place to park "text me or call me when you need to be picked up, love you" aaron says while anna is getting out the car "i love you to" anna replies she heads inside and walks to the front desk. Aaron drives off and heads down town he pulls into a parking garage five minutes go by. She walks up to the passenger door and gets into the car "took you long enough" Aaron says as Kirsten smiles back at him .

"What did you call me here for" he ask with a smirk on his face "just wanted to see where we stand" she tells him "i don't know where we stand at this moment i'm just a bit lost that's all" "well let me ask you this is anna suspicious yet about us" kirsten says to him while smiling at him "no she doesn't she saw that you called me this morning but didn't question it" "well that's good because if she's not suspicious about it then there is no reason for you not to know where we stand Aaron" she says to him while sliding her hand onto his thigh "i think wanting to be inside of you is where is stand" aaron say while grabbing her hair and pulling her into a kiss. "Hey you must be anna" Doctor nick says while walking into the conference room and shaking her hand "yes i am thats me" anna says with a little bit of a stutter "well let's get started shall we what makes you want to work at hinston paul's hospital" nick ask anna "i just love the way you guys are so focused on helping all the people that come through your doors instead of just wanting the money" "well yes we don't worry to much about the money more on helping people and their families" nick replies to anna 15 minutes go by and anna walks out the room with nick "it was nice meeting you and i hope to see you around anna marie" nick says while they walk back up to the front desk "nice meeting you to" anna says with a tiny smirk on her face "okay let's go ahead and make you a schedule for the beginning of next week" the front desk lady tells anna.