chapter 19

Evelyn stayed in her room, not leaving for anything. She was so upset that he did that to her. Even tho that it was just a kiss, it didn't matter to her. That still broke her heart that he got drunk enough to be reckless and kiss another girl. It wasn't even a little kiss it was a full-on Makeout, and they were touching all over each other.

Evelyn was crying her eyes out. She hasn't eaten in days. Which for her is not good. She had times where she would go days even weeks without eating cause she either couldn't or she didn't want to. The doctors think she has anorexia but they never tested her for it.

Notti and dd were mad at ddot. They only talked to him to tell him to fix the situation, and what he did wasn't ok. He had been blowing up her phone ever since she left.  " Come on, you gotta come out eventually." Dd said, knocking on the door. " You is not helping," notti said, pushing dd away from the door. " Baby, you gotta let us come in, I know you hurting Mama, but we just wanna make sure you're ok. You haven't aten." He said softly. She finally opened the door, seeing her two brothers. She had tears streaming down her face.

" Why did he do that to me. He told me he loved me and he would never hurt me. He said that he wanted to marry me." She cried while slowly pulling off her promise ring, making it hurt even more. Notti and dd both pulled her into a hug, and she wrapped her hands around both of them.

There was a knock on the door. " I'll get it," Jay said from downstairs. He opened the door to see ddot with his hands full of stuff. Stuff Evelyn loved. Teddy bears, hot cheetos, glitter flowers in a bouquet, and another bouquet with money wrapped around the roses, all her favorite candy.

She told him that she loved butterflies, so he bought her a bunch of butterfly things. He bought her something else, but we will get to that later.

Once Jay saw him, he slammed the door in his face. That made ddot sigh but knock again.

" Why are you here? Ma sister us upstairs, crying her heart out that I can hear her all the way downstairs. You fucked up nigga." He said walking away.

He walked up the stairs and saw her hugging notti in her bed since dd went back to his room to grab his hoodie because Evelyn wanted to wear it. All her hoodies were ddots.

Notti shook his head. " You know she not gonna wanna see you, so why are you here?" he said, making Evelyn's head snap up. " notti just let me talk to her." He said with hope in his eyes. He looked at Evelyn, and she nodded her head.

"All I gotta say is you better fix this gangsta. I'm tired of being mad at chu, but Ima always pick my sister side wrong or right." He said before walking out.

" Mama, I know you don't wanna talk to me, but I wanna explain myself. I know I Said I was dunk, and that's not a good excuse. But I want you to know that I truly am sorry. She was all on top of me and I told her to get the fuck offa me and she left, then she came back and gave me a drink my stupid ass drank it and I remember blacking out and I don't remember shit else from that night. The only thing I remember is dad and not to carrying me in the house." He explained with tear in his eyes.

He loved this girl with all his heart and seeing he hurt her really bad fucked up his mental. Evelyn felt bad, she should have let him explain. She now knows that it wasn't his fault and he was drugged. " do you know that hoes insta the one who drugged you?" She asked him. He shook his head.

She nodded her head thinking " I'll take care of that later, do you wanna cuddle and watch your favorite movies and eat snacks?" She asked him.

She wanted to make him feel better after her putting him through that, but she still didn't know so she had every right to be upset.

They spent house cuddling, ddot was laying in between her legs and she was playing with his heart while he is rubs her thighs.

Evee2tact

.

.

.

Caption: me and my man back 💕
FYI for the bitch who drugged my man dm me cause it's up afta tht

Comments

Nottiosama: finally I was waiting fo dis one
Liked by creator
User3567: my favorite couple

Ddosama: my lil sis happy again
Liked by creator

Josie4L: ok ima dm you rn cause I want yo man
Evee2tact reply: he don't want you I can promise you that he sleeping on me rn 2

Josie4L
So wsp

Evee2tact
Send me the addy cause it's about 2 get wicked
Ima fight you tomorrow I can promise you that

Josie4L
Ok bet

Evelyn shut off her phone and turned ddots face towards her waking him up a bit. " I love you papi" she said  giving him a sloppy kiss. " mhm I love you too mama" he said  in his tired voice, kissing her in between every word that he said then giving her another sloppy kiss. He knows that his tired voice turns her on. They went to bed.

A/n😘

Sorry for the very long wait now that school has started I gotta lock in and ima try to update even tho it might not happen.

Thoughts on story??

I hope you enjoyed and I love that Evelyn and ddot made up.