BONUS CHAPTER

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
THIS CHAPTER HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY.
IT IS PURELY BY POPULAR DEMAND!

NSFW! I repeat: NSFW!!!!

Warning:
This chapter is wildly unrealistic and in no way would happen in real life pls remember that. You all asked, and who am I to deprive you absolute animals of this luxury?

CONTENT:
No protection, brothers???? Come swapping, dominant/submissive sex, force sex with no consent.

I literally had to take a breather half way through this guys. It's so fucking hot HAAHAHAHA don't @ me if you don't want to read this sort of intense sex scene, this is purely for the fun of it.

Also I wish I COULD DO THIS WITH THE HUGHES BROTHERS??????

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

LILY

It's the middle of summer and I'm cooped up in the downstairs lounge room of the lake house, my fingers buried inside me as I think about the sex I'd had with Jack Hughes three nights ago. I don't know what's wrong with me, but every time I think about these brothers, I'm suddenly a shaking, whimpering mess. If I had just kept to myself and stayed away from Quinn in the first place, I wouldn't be in this predicament.

Nobody's home, nobody had been home for hours, all of them out playing golf, but I was avoiding Quinn, and I was sort of avoiding Jack too. I didn't know what I'd do if I saw either of them. I never expected sex with Jack to be so fucking insanely good, and I'm afraid that if I run into Quinn, I'll beg him to screw me against the closest wall just so he can remember where his heart belongs.

I don't hear the sound of the door creaking open, but before I know it, Jack Hughes is standing in the doorway, listening to the sound of me cry his name, watching me fuck myself for him. Our eyes meet, and I immediately come undone for him. He's unbelievably attractive with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyebrows raised ever so slightly and his lips turned into a knowing smirk.

He knew I'd be wrapped around his finger after the events of the other morning. He knew I'd want him again, and he knew it was only a matter of time before I gave in.

"Jack," I whimper, eyes flashing with a feeling close to lust, but a bit needier. "Come here, please. I need you."

And he does, wordlessly, placing himself beside me on the sofa, his eyes never leaving mine. "Do what you want to me, sweetheart."

I do. Immediately. My fingers pry for the zip of his shorts before I can even think about anyone else walking into the room. It was clear that they were home, but I didn't care about that now, all I cared about was shoving Jack Hughes cock down my throat and having him pound into me as hard as he could. A part of me wished it was Quinn, but I pushed that feeling down, and yanked down his boxers at the same time.

His breath hitches as I lick up the length of his shaft, and suddenly his eyes are rolling back and his hips are bucking. "Fuck, Lily."

The way he whispers silent praise only encourages me to go further, and so, I wrap my lips around him and put the entirety of him in my mouth, gagging as I take his length. His breath hitches again, and he moves his hips in time with my own movements.

"Push your ass up for me, baby doll," he breathes, and I'm entirely confused, why on earth was he telling me to do that? Maybe he just had a thing for girls with their face down and ass up. I do as I'm told, if only to hear Jack call me a good girl. "That's it, honey, spread your legs."