A/N

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to get preferences again :)

Chapters to be uploaded first:

-Tattoo - Y/n gets a collarbone tattoo with Tom's name. He shows her how much he loves the tattoo
-Brothers pt 2 - Mattheo is taken and tortured by his father. Y/n and Tom plan a rescue mission.

Other Chapters in the Making:

-Mummy/Adoption? - not too sure on the name. Y/n adopts Tom as a teenager. She herself is only 20 years old. A romance blossoms between the two.
-Stockholm Syndrome - Y/n gets kidnapped by the dark lord and must serve him and his sons in their mansion. She quickly gives up on escaping, focusing on gaining the rewards promised for good behaviour.
-The Dark Lord - Y/n & Bellatrix fight to prove thhe dark lor likes them better ;)
-His Psychiatrist - Y/n is Tom's psychiatrist, she plans on manipulating Tom, to make him her slave essentially. Tom however knows what she's up to, playing along until he decides to escape, taking Y/n with him.
-The 1st Wizarding War - the events of the first wizarding war. Tom's rise to power, the death of thousands of muggles and mudbloods, the destruction of the Order
-Childhood Best Friends pt 4 - Grindelwald tortures Y/n. Then sends he back to Hogwarts. kidnaps her again, every summer until her 5th year (Grindelwald is eventually defeated. Over time, Tom and his 'friends' have bullied her. When she tells him everything, he apologises. 
-Professor Riddle pt 4 - Y/n has s3x with someone else, professor Riddle finds out. Angry s3x
-Fantasies - C.ai based story. Y/n & Lorenzo Berkshire: enemies, 1 bed. Featuring Tom Riddle. Menage a trois ;)
-Slytherin's Heir - Tom betrayed Y/n's friendship. Is horrible to her. She plots revenge ;)
-Malfoy's Sister - Tom and Y/n grew up in the orphanage together. Y/n is taken away and adopted by the Malfoys. She ecomes Abraxas' sister- he's very protective of her. Tom believes she has been sent to the muggle world and becomes colder. They reunite in Hogwarts. Over time, they get together. He makes her his queen. 

Please let me know if you have any preferences for which come first 😊