41 | letting it all out

chapter : 41
letting it all out

chapter : 41letting it all out

Before you start reading:

1) Please VOTE on the other chapters if you haven't, please!
2) COMMENT. WE ARE FOUR CHAPTERS AWAY FROM THE END, drop in your comments and views and messages and Reviews!
3) Share the book? heheh if you can, it would mean the world to me.
4) as soon as we reach 90 votes, i ll post the next chapter.
5) *tmi* i had hoped we could atleast reach 50k views before i ended the book, so if you all share the book, it woukd mean a lot. nonetheless, 3rd june i ll
be posting the epilogue and marking the book complete.

Oh, also,
Happy Reading ;)

━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━
n o o r
━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━

"You really are going to make such a big scene out of this, Noor?"

I have seen Kabir disappointed, and angry but today, I can see the rage steaming off his whole framework. His eyes are seething, he is irritated. But, I have similar feelings bubbling inside me.

He is wrong. He needs to understand.

"A big scene? It's a fucking big matter, Kabir." I clutch the fork between my fingers.

It was just a normal day, a good start. We both were in a happy mood, getting ready for work and eating our breakfast when Kabir dropped the piece of information which shook me.

I refused. He argued. I diligently refused and he argued. Things escalated so quickly that we didn't even realise when the tone of our voices reached a higher note. Shouting at each other. Simmering anger.

We have never been this way, in our seven months of marriage, we have fought—but we have always taken care of our timbres and tried explaining our points. This time I don't think we are reaching a mid-point.

"I can't gift something to my wife? That's a big matter?" His stoic words have me shaken. He doesn't even see my view. Isn't even trying to.

"It's a gift I am refusing to accept." My direct answer pushes him even further to the brim of annoyance. He pushes his chair back, the cluttering of his cutlery that he drops on the half-eaten plate of food. Picks it up and heads to the kitchen.

"Seriously? I mean after, fuck. What's the real matter, here, Noor? Why are you so bothered by a gift? Or by the fact that you and I are married?"

"I am what? You are now blabbing in anger, Kabir." I try to calmly dissipate the matter.

"Oh, no. I am not. You exactly know what I mean. It's been fucking seven months, Noor. And you still can't call a spade for a spade."