17| A night under a real roof | II

Coriolanus bravely travels from Lucy Gray's shoulder -where he'd been holding her- down to gently massage her breasts for a moment, before continuing, slowly, to the junction of her thighs.

"Can this really be happening?" She wonders, seeing as he's become so much more to her than a fling. Thinking back to the circumstances under which they'd met, how everything was so secretive - to a point where the authenticity of it all could be questionable. He wanted to win, she knew that.
- and for it to happen, she had to be alive - thus needing to be fed and kept strong, it was his responsibility. Now, he had no reason to stick around. The Plinth Prize, or rather, becoming the Plinth's son, had him in a position of great power. No longer did he need Lucy Gray for reasons of practicality, her time as a tool for Coriolanus' success had ended.

That brings her to the question of why he's still here.
Why is he in District 12 again-? Anyone with common sense would believe he'd never want to come back after his forced 'punishment' was over.

Everything is over - all the events that brought him here: over.

Except for one piece of the puzzle...

...herself.

She was still in 12... and if he was willing to come back and relive all the pain he'd endured, just for a slim chance he could see her again, that goes to say that there's no question as to whether it's real or not.
It has to be real.

...

Unlike what she'd previously been expecting, his hand is warm, not bitter cold against her skin as one would expect. -A pleasantry to add to her mental note of things she loves about Coriolanus.

He takes his time to remove her pants, leaving her just as naked as himself, wearing only enough to cover the intimate bits. This way, everything is easier to accomplish- He rests his head on her stomach and slips a hand beneath her underwear. Although he's tense and anxious, a piece of information from the 'human reproduction' unit in biology class pops into his brain. It gives him a little more confidence as to what he should be doing... well, except for the procreation - at least for now.

It's confidence nonetheless, so he ventures deeper.

Between her legs is very slick against his fingers, and he knows enough to take it as a clear sign of her arousal. "Did I do that?" Coriolanus asks himself, slightly proud, and yet, so skeptical of his ability to turn her on. He removes the last layer of cloth that restricts his reach, sliding them down to her ankles and then off.
...
Even through the darkness, he indulges the opportunity to have a look - finding himself admiring a part of her that's been hidden from him all this time. Not to mention, what had also been morally forbidden according to the Grandma'am's standards. -Very different from the textbook, and those lessons at the academy were a total rip-off in his world, as they didn't cover how he can pleasure her. Nor did they mention love, not even in the slightest.

Typical school.

...

Lucy Gray patiently awaits, closing her eyes and trying her hardest to picture how hands, which are slightly bigger than hers, will feel, molding her into his very own vulnerable piece of work. The kind for him to experiment with to his heart's content.

-She's now, admittedly, fearless of letting her guard down around Coriolanus, contrary to how things were at the start of their journey. He has since blown any worries she had out of the water - with his gentle heart and shy nature. Coryo is nothing even remotely close to the boy she'd fled in the woods... and how it seems like an eternity ago... it gets her thinking that, maybe, he was never a threat at all..?

In reality, it was he who was truly afraid.

...

Coriolanus refuses to allow his eagerness to stop him from taking this slowly, the plan is to work at a steady pace until he's sure of what Lucy Gray likes.

The lack of prior experience makes things far more difficult, although he trusts in her patience. As she had claimed, Lucy Gray hasn't been so far into a close relationship with anyone else, essentially sharing his inexperience. Knowing how careful she is in letting her guard down, it goes to say that he's got to be a lucky guy to have her heart.

Now, it comes to figuring out what gets to her. He takes his hand, gently, over her sensitive bits. This garners a twitch in her legs, which remain beside his. -Reminding him of how he was unable to fight back the spasms that accompanied her touching him. It brings Coriolanus to question whether this is the same type of thing, or if it's not.

It has to be, right?

Beginning with his index finger, he bravely ventures deeper into the ordeal.

Lucy Gray scoots closer in the direction of his hand, not speaking, but implying that she hasn't any problems with it.

Now, trying to replicate what he'd previously done with a different part of his body, he buries his finger beyond the middle knuckle - the further he goes, the more Lucy Gray squirms beneath him. The way she writhes around brings a sense of control that is almost intoxicating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After less than a minute of this, he slips a second finger inside, and this time, she makes a sound. Be it soft, the audible indication of her ecstasy causes him a longing to do more.
Coriolanus continues playing it by ear, orienting his digits based on what draws the biggest positive response from her body, or... through that noise she makes.
The greatest clue comes as he curls his fingers upward, doing this manages to work out two words: "Keep going."

Her fingers become entwined in his hair, trying desperately to cling onto any part of him that'll prove it's all actually happening. The excitement leaves Coriolanus oblivious to the fact that his face is tomato red, as all his focus is on trying to finish off Lucy Gray.

After a few minutes of this, his goal is achieved. The first real intimacy between them has been a successful one, it leaves her feeling relaxed and almost breathless. He tastes his fingers out of both curiosity and lust, but most of all in appreciation. Not one thing about her seems negative to Coriolanus, anymore, not even little details such as that. -On that thought, he returns to his place at her side, pulls her close, and they drift off.