7| You, me, and all the time in the world. | II

No POV:

The fact that she'd noticed- it worries Coriolanus. Trying to draw her attention away from his incident of adolescent foolishness, he kisses at a spot on her neck- drawing soft whimpers from her lips

Never having heard a sound quite like that, he continues, gently using his teeth to graze over the sensitive skin. This boldness doesn't go unnoticed, but then Coryo's met with confusion and wind chill as her body no longer presses against him.

"Did she hate that? I shouldn-"
His thought is interrupted as Lucy Gray slips her arms out of her dress, allowing it to fall to the ground, before sitting it aside.

Hardly a second goes by before she's back on top of him- returning the comforting heat of her body to his. He asks no questions and wraps his arms around her once again. Lucy Gray's lips meet his, their eyes lock, and their heavy breaths resume between aggressive kisses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much like before, his grip gradually moves lower until his hands rest on her bottom. She directs her attention to his shirt buttons, struggling to get them undone- being too wrapped up in making out. Giving a little bit of help, he opens the rest, returning to her curvaceous behind as soon as he's done.

Lucy Gray notices the gleam of the moonlight reflect off of his skin, slick with sweat from how nervous he's been

...

With that, she tries to take the lead. Now, getting him comfortable becomes the new focus.

Coriolanus lets out a sigh of relief as he feels Lucy Gray fumbling with his belt. Still somewhat insecure, having never been this far with anyone before, the suspense begins to eat away at his self-control.
"I-I didn't know you were interested-" He whispers, now relieved from the pressure down below.
She stops for a second to stare into his eyes
"You are what I want." She says, continuing to free him, proceeding to slide his pants off his ankles- eventually placing them with her dress in a heap.
"Well... in that case-" He reaches his arms out, inviting her to lay down beside him, then adds "-we're mutual."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only their undergarments separate them as they cuddle on the blanket

"Are we?" Lucy Gray laughs along, flashing a cute, yet cryptic, smile

"I think so... and uhh... did you and Billy Taupe...?" He asks, curiously- (to see what he's up against- the insecure mess he is.)

...

She continues giggling as she returns to her place, straddling his stomach, and impressively unhooks her own bra with one quick motion

"Nope. Don't you worry, Capitol boy... we never got that far. -I was more of a showpiece in his eyes... at least that's what I got out of it."

...

The wave of reassurance floods through his veins at the thought of Billy Taupe, the bastard, being denied the opportunity to do what he's about to. Although, he remains unsure of what he's about to do- having never gotten this far before.

Nothing remains to prevent his eyes from wandering... scanning up and down Lucy Gray's body. Her bare chest being generously presented to him, so very close to his face.

He figures out that his expression must be kind of funny by the way she's looking at him- how mesmerized he looks. Having never seen a beautiful woman... so... naked!
...Well, besides the little drawings in the biology textbook he had in junior high- but this! It's a hundred times better.

"May I...?" is all he manages to spit out

"May you?" She laughs again "...you don't have to ask, I'm already all yours."