1. we own you

Sienna coughed, her voice had died out due to all the screaming, her body had gotten weak due to the constant banging and hitting onto the cell door, she slid down in defeat, her back pinned to the door as she sat on the floor, her head hit the door with a small thump, she felt her eyes swell up in tears.
"Rogers will come for me..he'll save me." She hoped desperately, it was her only call to get out of here, the truth was. Steve didn't like Sienna much, he considered her a 'replacement' a 'reminder' of his deceased best friend, it wasn't her choice to get recruited to the SSR, for her this was just one of the thousands of companies and organizations she worked for, she had no idea it would lead to this.

Her cell was small, it had a thin and rock hard mattress somewhere in the corner and a rusty sink, her only water source, she was allowed to use the bathroom 3 times a day, and even then, she was heavily guarded, she would be granted a shower once a week, and a meal once 3 days. Those conditions were barely enough to keep the average person, let alone someone like Sienna that had no strict schedule of how much she could shower, drink, eat, and so on, she did what felt right. This new set of 'rules' were foreign to her and yet she was forced to obey by them, one wrong step could've caused her life.
They studied her, the way her body moved in combat, they've been onto her for quite the time now, keeping track of her criminal record and that was before HYDRA, her excellence and agility. They ran tests on her, her blood type, heart rate, breathing rate, everything would've been monitored to the very last detail.
She had a file made to her. 'Subject 21. Athletic female, 5'10, green eyes, short black hair, 12.10.19--.' It was all written down and more, like her relationships with people she worked for, a specific description of her, everything. And she got to see it with the help of her new buddy, Johann Schmidt, Steve was planning a rescue mission and to infiltrate and destroy HYDRA once and for all. Johann had weapons powered by 'Gods', like he said, his mission was simple, bring all the globe to HYDRA's feet.
"You're insane." Sienna spat out with a shake in her voice.
"Madame i know better then to listen to the words of some low life, i have now a purpose to fufill and a world to dominate." He summed it up, leaving Sienna to the HYDRA agents that took her away to a lab, the lab had a pod. Sienna tried fighting against the guards before being sedated and shoved into the capsule, Sienna's last glimpse were the lab coats looking at her through the small window sectioned on the pod, as she tried moving to get out, she felt herself freeze from her head to her toes, losing all lack of control as she blacked out in the pod. She thought she had died, she was sure of it. Right?