Hail Hydra

The hiss of the pod opening was just like opening a brand new can of soda.
"I think this one's been waiting enough" A voice spoke, it felt as if Sienna was underwater, she was being moved, but where? A thump as she was laid onto a table.
"This one will be a perfect addition the program."
"She can speak more then 10 languages, she has a degree in Psyhology, she can read you like an open book just by knowing your voice."
"The SSR lost a good one." A chuckle was heard from afar.
"They had it coming, who wouldn't want to steal this gem."
"She was crazy enough to become a spy and a highly professional soldier."
"I wonder how many sexist men she met along her life."
"Enough" Another chuckled, Sienna felt herself having a needle injected in her, they were taking blood. One of the men opened Sienna's eye, shinning a light into her pupil, it shrinked.
"She's alive alright, inject the serum."
He let go of her eyelids.
"All the volunteers we've tried this serum on died brutally, what makes her any diffrent." A man asked, more like demanded the answer.
"You see, Vasily, this one didn't volunteer." It was Zola, he was the one talking, didn't they imprison him? How did he escape? Sienna felt a sharp pain in her arm, the serum was injected in her like an IV but this one hurt like hell.

Sienna slowly fluttered her eyelids as she woke up, the bright lights in her eyes making her squint. One of the doctors were examining her, she grabbed the coat by the throat, he gagged as she got on top of him, guards and doctors surrounded her, going into panic as the doctor's face turned purple, two agents tried getting her off and restraining her, she threw an elbow to their stomach, then a fist to their jaws, she grabbed one of the guns the agents were holding, shooting off the guards that were fighting her.
She pointed it at Zola who just shrieked in worry and fear.
"Move and your leader dies." Sienna yelled through her pants, she felt two times stronger, like she was on steroids. A guard sneaked up behind her, drugging her and injecting a liquid in her neck that made her feel oozy, it got to her brain and she blacked out again.

This wasn't fun, she just kept blacking out over and over, it was annoying. She wasn't in control, she couldn't do anything.

2013

The battle of New York still blew up the news, clips of diffrent angles of the fight coming out from diffrent people, groups of people trying to shut down the Avengers Initiative, rumours about everyone. Sienna was in no mood for chitter chatter, she had work, more explictily, she needed to get out of bed and start her day. Fury gave her his word that he did not reveal a whisper about her to the others, like she requested of him.

After destroying the Siberian Hydra base, S.H.I.E.L.D had concluded that no survivors from the Winter Soldier program had lived. Until Sienna popped up on their radar, crawling out from the ruins of the base, blood pooling around her, her own blood. And S.H.I.E.L.D took her in. Provided her with a one bedroom apartment, maybe even recruting her to S.H.I.E.L.D one day.

Adapting felt like hell and back, she had conditions to keep, she ate three meals a day, she was allowed to do what she pleased. But there was always relapsing. Forcing herself to stay awake, training for absolutely nothing, and going days without eating.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself. You need to start therapy." Maria suggested as she threw another punch that Sienna dodged as you kept tussling.
"You try spending 80 to 90 years at the knees of an organization that has centuries worth of history. That had threads with Hitler and experimented on human beings against their will. See how fun it felt." Sienna replied in a dead tone, leaving Maria room just to sigh. Throwing a roundhouse kick, knocking Maria off her feet.
"I think it would be more effective if you trained with someone thats on your level." She grunted.
"Like Steve?" Sienna scoffed, taking off her knuckle bandages, Maria getting up and doing the same.
"You will have to be introduced to everyone soon, wether you like it or not."