chapter twenty

Carlos S.

I will kiss you all night long and make you scream my name.

And that's exactly what I did, I kissed her. First she froze but then she leaned her head back against my shoulder to give me more excess. It didn't feel real but I didn't care. In that moment she was the only thing that mattered.

Slowly I let my tongue wander over her skin and a light moan escaped her lips, which gave me a hot feelings in my lower abdomen. Slightly I sucked on one specific spot under her ear and I felt her legs shaking, but my arm around her waist held her.

"Carlos" she breathed but half of my name got stuck in her throat as I brushed her neck with my teeth.

My hand on her lower stomach slowly wandered down and she grabbed onto my hair, as one of her arms was hanging back around my neck. But before I reached the spot I heard a voice shouting over the crowd.

"Toni!"

Immediately we let go of each other and she stepped away from me. Quickly we looked at each other and I saw her red cheeks, all flustered, but it looked cute.

"Toni, here you are. I just wanted to say goodbye, my flight leaves soon." Markus said as he finally came through the people to her.

"Y... Yeah, bye... see you in Silverstone." Antonia stumbled and I had to hide a smirk, that appeared on my lips.

Discreetly I put my hand in front of my trousers as I also got a little too excited from the previous moments.

"Are you okay?" Markus asked worried and looked at her, not really noticing me.

"Yes, I just had one or two drinks too much." Antonia returned quickly but with a solid voice so there was no chance to believe that this was a lie.

"Should I take you back to the hotel?" he asked and the jealousy was building up in me.

"No thanks, Carlos can bring me back later." she said to my surprise and even stretched her hand back, to grab mine for a moment.

Only then Markus seemed to notice me and he quickly nodded at me before disappearing again. As I was still holing Antonias hand I pulled her back on it and she spun until she stood directly in front of me.

Her hands landed automatically on my chest and mine wandered back to her waist. Her chest was still moving fast and I could only imagine how fast her heart beat was, but if it was the same as mine it probably was very fast.

"Are you satisfied with my demonstration of the lyrics?" I asked and smirked, knowing how ambiguous it sounded.

Her look fell down to my lips and for a moment she clung tighter on my shirt.

"I... I think I should go back, it's getting late." she then said and let go of me.

She wanted to turn around and disappear into the crowd, but I was quick to pull her back on her waist. As I did so Antonia shrugged and turned her head around, looking at me full of fear. Immediately I noticed what I had done and loosened my grip.

"I will bring you back." I whispered in her ear and before I leaned back I gave her a quick kiss on the skin underneath her ear.