Yes, This is A Threat TvT

You. Yeah you.... The one Grace is showing this screen to. >.>/

My name is Rah. How ya doing? Good, now that you and Grace are together? WELL WIPE DAT GRIN OFF YOUR FACE, BOI. YOU GON' LEARN TODAY.

Listen here you... you're prolly a nice kid if you got a shot with Grace... Hm >.>.... I have to word this carefully.

*looks at my list of swears I can use*

I can't use that one... no.... She would slap me if I said that to him.... Uh.... OH HELL NO NOT THIS ONE *throws the list away* OKAY, LET'S NOT LOOK AT THAT LIST AGAIN, SHALL WE? O^O

*rubs my face in thought*

YOU... HOODLUM. >.>/ *murmurs to self* Yeah, that's a good one to use, good job, self. *mentally self-fives*

Listen here, Rugrat. You've got balls asking my baby girl out like da way you did. Yeah, she's my baby girl, issues? Suck dese nuts cause I don't care >.> You thought you was gonna get off easy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

BRUH YOU THOUGHT.

YOU THOT >.>

e.e... *feels Grace yelling at me through the screen* OKAY GRACE I GOT IT, COOL IT WITH THE NAME CALLING e.e.... I JUST NEEDED TO SHOW HIM WHO WAS BOSS T^T *she says I'm not* WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T NEED DIS. I'M GONNA CONTINUE WITH THIS THREAT IF YOU DON'T MIND?!?! Ò.Ó/ R00d.

*I'm assuming at this point she's huffing like the Big Bad Wolf or has just left the room, grumbling about me yes? Most likely v.v bless her*

Now here's the actual threat.

If you hurt her in any way, shape, or form, I don't care how nice of a kid your parents tricked into believing you are, I will somehow manage to get my ass to where Grace is and pummel you to a bloody Rugrat Pudding which I'll then feed to nature so we can continue on with the circle of life... One day you'll be the shit dropping from a deer's behind o.O maybe.

You're prolly thinking: Oh, this girl doesn't know me and she won't do shit. Yeah, maybe not physically, but Grace tells me about the majority of everything in her life, and I will cuss you out from here if I need to.

Don't test me. Other than that...

Congratulations c: I wish you all the happinesses in da world \T^T/

~

No, Grace doesn't have a boyfriend-yet-but I am keeping this for when she does and I have to threaten as my duty of an older sister. T^T hehe.