It Was Love At First Sight, Then Hate the Second Minute.

Since some-most come to me with their relationship issues, and 95% of them are usually the same thing. I'm going to refer you to this if, most likely when, you come up to me.

There are two types of couples:

1. The cute kind.

Ya'll do you. You do tend to bump heads once in a while, but it gets sorted with a little nudge.

2. The complex kind.

Thank you people for making the rest of the population realize how cute the cute couples are. You have your moments when you're all good, then the problems start to resurface. Why? Different reasons.

Now, the biggest issue I see:

We're going out. She/He likes someone else.

My advice to you is:

1. If you go into a relationship and you have an intention to cheat, or you already like someone else...

DONT GO THERE. Just stay at the friends stage. Seriously, haven't you heard of Friends With Benefits? Gawd.

2. Don't give me that "If it was real love, then that second person would've never showed up."

More than half of you are saying I love you after the first minute of being together. That's bullshit. People get mad, people fuck up.

The only thing you can do is face the music and bloody TALK ABOUT IT.

We can type for a REASON.

3. If you like someone else while in a relationship:

Tell your SO. That moment. It saves a lot of heartache later. Break up. Do whatever. Or have an open relationship. That's cool too!

Ugh.