#Chapter 25

(Notes: It's better to go through a flashback part in Chapter 15 & 16 to understand better this chapter. But, if you still remember about those parts where Tay confront his father for the first time, then just continue read this chapter)

- FLASHBACK -

Names to remember here...

Sataporn (Tay's father)
May (Tay's mother)
Arthit (New's father)
Fah (New's mother)

*******
*******

A strong hand suddenly gripped Fah's wrist, stopped her from entered the police station. She looked up at the man, confused. But before she could asked anything, the man already dragged her further away from the place to somewhere quiet.

"What do you think you're thinking?!" The man asked frustrated after he released his gripped on her.

"W-Who are you?" She asked, feeling scared.

"I'm Sataporn. We met yesterday at my wife's and your husband's funeral."

Her hands trembled and eyes started to shake once she remembered him.

"If I was you, I will do the same thing."

"What?"

"I know everything. You did something to Arthit's car which caused them to both passed away in an accident. I don't blame you. We're both are victims in this. May cheat on me for years and stupid me for knowing it late that Tay is not really my son, but Arthit's. They both cheat behind our back and I know Arthit tried to blind me by marrying you, just to cover his fault for making my wife pregnant."

She stared at him in disbelief.

"Why are you going to police station?"

"I'm going to turn myself."

"That's why you give your child to an orphanage?"

Her eyes widened more. "S-Since when did you follow me?"

"That's not important. But, I'm not going to let you confess to the police for what you did."

"Better tell them right now. Now or later, police will find evidences that I'm the one who kill them." Her tears started to wet her cheeks.

"No! I'm not going to let that happen. Trust me. This case will be burried under the deep of the ocean. No one will find out."

He convince but she looked at him doubtful.

"I know more than you did, Fah." He said. "Me, May, and Arthit are friends since uni. May and Arthit like each other, but May's family force her to marry me, just because I came from a wealthy family, unlike Arthit. Because of that, Arthit tried to move on. Well, at least that's what I believed. I did not know that May is cheating behind my back with Arthit, which resulting her to get pregnant. And without me knowing, the child she was giving birth to is not actually my child but Arthit's." He paused for a second before continued. "Arthit marry you just to make me believed that he really is already move on from my wife."