#Chapter 28

(A/N : Hi! I'm back! Sorry for the long waiting. 🥹 )

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

New looked at the man beside him before looked back at the sign in front him. And then he looked once again at Tay. With a confused looked, he asked, "Don't tell me the place you want to take me so bad is here? I thought you want to bring me to a new cafe for a new dessert. But..." He stopped talking just to look at his front once again. "You take me here to make a candle lamp?"

"Yes." Tay grinned widely. "I really want to do this from long time ago when we were still dating. I want to have something that you make by your own hands and I also want you to have something that I make myself."

"But you know I don't have any artistry skills. And beside, this is not my hands. We've switches bodies, if you not remembering it. This clumsy hands of yours plus my bad creativitity won't bring any good results."

Tay sighed heavily. Had enough listening to New's blabbering, he just dragged him went inside the shop.

There, they were greeted by an old man. He welcome them with a huge smiled in his face before explained to them in detailed what to do and how to make the candle lamp. Basically, they would make night light candle that can faintly glow on their bedside table.

"I don't know you have a taste on this kind of thing." New commented while sat on the chair, eyes scanning the table which full with cute accessories.

"Well, I like to do something which have sentimental value." Said Tay as he sat down on the chair beside New.

The old man gave them an empty bowl for them to decorated the fillings.

"What color do you like?" Asked Tay.

"Hm.. I like pink, white, and blue." Answered New. "And what color do you like?" He asked back.

"I like vivid sky blue, mint color, and black forest."

New glanced at him with unsatisfied gazed. "Just said it blue, green, and black. Why so complicate?" He mumbled before filled his bowl with the colored sands.

They did their lamp quitely as if both of them had put their soul into making them.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

After school ended, Fourth waited for Gem at the main gate and it was a new habit for Gem to immediately run away as soon as he saw Fourth, especially after what happen between them during lunch break today.

But too bad, Gem couldn't avoid him when their eyes met for a brief second before Fourth ran to him immediately.

"Gem!" Fourth trailed behind him but the other guy doesn't spare a time to take a look.

"Gemini~" He keeps calling although he knew he wouldn't get any answers. He continued followed Gem, ignoring all the stares the other students had gave. All the students started whispering. Everyone in the school already knew about Fourth's feelings towards Gem.

- FLASHBACK -

It was a lunch break. Gem skipped his lunch and was planning to go to library instead. But, Mrs Glo stopped him and asked him for help to take the steroe speakers to the school radio room, which Gem nodded his head instantly.

Everytime the school in lunch breaks, students from communication club went to school radio station to play some request musics and sometimes gave a motivational or quote of the day.