#Chapter 33

("I think you misunderstood something, sir. Our son Newwiee already have a girlfriend and is going to marry her soon!") Said Chan mad. But Sataporn didn't understand any of it. He only gave them a prove - photos of New kissed Tay's forehead and them holding hands.

(I understand that being a deaf parents isn't easy." He wrote at the tab. "But, are you going to ignore this? I'm not saying that your son is the only one who's at fault here.)

(My son is at fault too. I've try to talk to him, but he never want to listen to me. Maybe your son will listen to you, and I'm here hoping that you do what you should do.)

(As a parent, no one want their child to go down at the wrong path.)

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

New woke up from his sleep because of his phone ringing. Half awake, he reached for his phone and immediately answered the call without looking at who's the caller.

"Hello?" He said after put the phone near his ear.

"Hello?" Once again, but no one asnwered.

So, he looked at his phone screen but his eyes went widened once saw his father's face at the screen.

"D-Dad..."

("Where's my son?") Asked Chan, with an angry looked.

"Sh1t!" New cursed. He looked beside him and kicked Tay to wake him up.

"Aww! Can you not--"

"Tay, it's my father!"

"Hah?" Tay panicky sat up. "Where?" And looked around in panicked.

"Video call." New gave his phone to Tay.

("Dad... Why did you call?") Asked Tay, with an awkward smiled.

("So, I can't even call my son now?")

("That's not what I mean.")

("Come home. Now. There's something we should talk.")

("Right now? What--") He tried to ask more but New's father already ended the called.

"Why did he want to meet?" Asked New worriedly, who quietly observing their conversation.

"I don't know. Should I go?"

New nodded. "I never see my father get so angry to me like that. I think you should go now."

"You should follow me." Tay held his hand.

"No. I will wait at home. I don't think it's a good idea to bring someone else."

(At New's home)

Tay prayed for everythings to go well before he rang the doorbell.

Chan and his wife were at the living room when the light sparkles indicates someone rang the doorbell.

("Must be Newwiee. Let me open the door.) Said Bua. Yes, she was also there, still did not know why New's parents asked her to come as soon as possible.

Bua went to open the door.

"Bua? You're here, too?"

She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know what happen. But uncle look so angry. Does New knew about this?"

Tay nodded. "He must be so anxious now while waiting at home."

Tay gulped his saliva before stepped inside the house.