The worst day [EDITED]

Karthikeya's pov

Fuck.

This traffic was already a headache for me and that girl added fuel to it. The way she got out of the car i thought she was innocent and was guilty for her action. To be honest, she was so beautiful. Those doe eyes. The refined arch of her brows adds an intriguing dimension to their enchantment. A gracefully sculpted nose sits centrally, a subtle complement to the symphony of her features. Lips, gently curved, convey a warmth that echoes in her inviting smile. The contour of her jawline completes the portrait, framing a face that embodies both grace and allure.

Her nervous smile was so innocent that i got fooled.

She was a devil in disguise of an angel.

Her language was something which shocked me. I have never heard a girl speak like this. My stupid brother here has not stopped lecturing me about how I should not talk to a girl like this, I should have spoke with manners and respect and blah blah.. Respect my foot! I was already stressed for the meeting which is very important. And that client has been dancing on head for the last five days. Today is the day to finalize the deal. I hope everything goes well.

After the fight with that jungle billi we reached office. I directly went to my cabin which was on the last floor of my skyscraper building. I don't want any mistakes during the meeting. "Neeraj check the papers once again and keep everything ready. And I want you to be in the meeting hall after half and hour, aur agar ek minute bhi late hua toh mai tera upar ke ticket kata dunga. So be there on time". I warned him and he entered his cabin with a sulky face. This boy is never present on time during meetings.

After two hours the meeting was over and you know what the best part is?
I, Karthikeya Singh the CEO of Bluestone co. which is the top most company of india, fucking lost a deal which would have bought a good amount of profit to my company. Even during meeting that girl never left my mind her words and actions were running in mind. Because her I lost my deal. And now I have decided one thing, I am not gonna leave that girl, I will fucking find her and make her pay for what she did to me.

This was the worst day of my life.

Laashyaa's pov

Oh god.
What was that? What am i gonna do now? Looks like he is really gonna make my life a living hell. Well, whatever I don't give a fuck about it. Let him do what he wants to.
After that stupid fight with that stupid gorilla I reached café and saw lavanya sitting there and her face had a angry look.

Oh god! I'm dead today.

"You said you will be little late but didn't knew you were going to be one hour late". She bursted on me and people sitting near us were giving us wierd looks. Wherever she goes, she grab everyone's attention. By looks or by her weird shouting. " Lavanya, shut up and let me explain." I said and told her everything that had happened. She had a horror look on her face. Did I said something bad? " Lavanya kya hua? Tu aise kya dekh rhi hai mujhe?" I asked her but seems like she is not present hear. I shook her hard that she almost fell from the chair. " Vo.. Mm kuku tere piche vo... " She stammered and pointed to my back. I slowly looked back and I knew I'm going to die today for sure.

There stood my mother in her glory with that famous angry look which will even scare the devil. "Aunty aap yaha ". Lavanya asked my mother in little voice. Even she is scared of her. "Kaisi ho yum beta? Bohot din hue tumse mile. Engagement ke preparation kaise chal rhi hai?. " Mummy asked her and she replied with a positive answer.

"Mai aapne dost se milne aayi thi bohot din hogye the usse mile so I thought why not meet her today. But she called me now and said she won't be able come because some important work came up. And was going out but I saw you both sitting here so i thought to meet you. But seems like now I also have a important work to do. Right laashyaa?". She said and give me a sweet smile. That smile was enough to tell me that today she is going to eat me alive.

This is going be the worst day of my life.

Hey

How are you all?

How was the chapter?

Karthikeya is such a self obsessed man right?

Seems like laashyaa is going to have a tough time.

Stay tuned
Bye
Have a good day <3