Childhood Sweethearts [EDITED]

Since the moment I have reached the venue my family is missing

Since the moment I have reached the venue my family is missing. I remember the scene when we reached the venue I parked my car and got to see my whole family going missing. They got out of the car and entered inside without even waiting for me. I know why they left me behind. They all want to see laashyaa and meet her. I have to find them fast before they meet her. The ceremony is over and my family is still missing. I was wandering around the garden, searching for them when I suddenly heard neeraj's voice.

I came closer to his voice and saw him flirting with a girl. "Yeah, I handle all the office work. My brother just sits on his throne and just orders me to do his work also. I have such a hectic life." He completed his sentence with a lie. The audacity of this boy to lie about his brother.

I carefully went behind him. The girl to whom he was talking saw me, I signalled her to not react. She stood there hearing his so called hectic life problems. I stood behind him and pulled his ears. He yelled in pain and looked back. His face drained its colours and turned pale. "Bhaiya, vo mai-". Before he completed his sentence I twisted his ears. He yelled in pain and tried to remove my hand. "I make you do all my work huh?". I dragged him with me to a corner. He escaped from my hold and stood five steps back. "That actually... I just". Not being able to defend himself, he ran away from there. I lost a chance to find my mother.

Tujhe toh mai baad mai dekh lunga Neeru.

I turned back to continue my search but I heard my mother's voice. I looked at the direction from where her voice was coming and saw her talking to laashyaa. My anxiety increased ten folds looking at them. I immediately ran towards her to stop her.

I stood there looking at women who was so happy just by looking at me

I stood there looking at women who was so happy just by looking at me. Is she some relative of mine whom I don't remember?

"Kuku, what are you doing here? Come let's go and eat". My mother came from behind and stood rooted in her place looking at the lady in front of me. "Mom, do you know her?". I whispered in her ears but she seems to be zoned out. "DEVIIII... It has been so long since I saw". She suddenly yelled making me flinch at my place. Did she just ignore me?

They hugged each other and jumped like teenage girls. "It's been almost 15 years since we met. Oh god I missed you so much". That lady said to my mother and looked at me. "Kuku bohot baadi ho chuki hai. Shaadi ka kuch socha?". She asked my mother with a glint of hope in her eyes. "No, no. Vo baad mai dekh lege. You tell me how are you? And where are Karthi, neeraj and nidra? " Now is this karthi neeraj and nidra. Wait! Why do I feel like I have heard these names?