Do I like her? No.. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 [EDITED]

Looking at her face I couldn't stop laughing

Looking at her face I couldn't stop laughing. Though she was my employee, I shouldn't have laughed at her. But I must say, her eye was injured badly. It will take almost a week to heal.

When she said that she met Tarun something burned in me. I never liked that guy. He is always seen flirting with girls. But I can't fire him. He is a hard working man and I can't afford to lose an employee like him. I asked her to stay away from him though I have no right to say it.

My whole day went in meetings and kept an eye on her. She was being careful around everyone so that no one would ask her about her eye.

It was dinner time and we all were sitting and peacefully having our dinner. But that peace was disturbed by my idiot brother. "Mummy, you know I saw a shocking scene in bhai's cabin". He said looking at mummy and gave me a smirk. What did he see?

"What happened in his cabin?" Mummy said and gave me a look to tell her what happened. How would I tell her when I myself don't know what happened. I looked at neeraj who was giving me his stupid smirk.

"Mummy you know I saw bhai.... Hayee mujhe sharam aa rhi hai bolne ko". He said hiding his face in his palm like a shy bride."Toh mat bol". I said and continued eating my food. Sometimes I wonder if he is really my brother or did my parents take him from mandir ke seedi

"Aree, aise kaise nhi batao. I am gonna tell everyone present here your dirty little secret ". He said and straightened his position. "Okay. I saw... Bhaikissinghispa". He said in one breath and I couldn't even understand a single word.

"Can you speak in human language? Because we can't understand your alien language ". Nidra said with a done face. Though she was younger than him, she was more mature than him. He cleared his throat and said,"I said, I saw bhai kissing his PA". As soon as I heard his sentence, I choked on my food. Everyone was sitting shocked hearing this and not a single person came to me or forwarded me a glass of water.

Here I am dying and they want to sit in shock. "Abee, paani dena hai". I slapped neeraj's head and asked for water. He forwarded me a glass of water and I drank it quickly. "Bhai seriously? You kissed your PA? That too in your cabin?". Nidra asking in shock.

After a few minutes of getting back to normal, I said "It's not true. I was not kissing her". I said and looked at neeraj who was giving me a suspicious look. He asked me with squinted eyes, "Then were you hugging her?". Hearing him my parents gasped. Anger was bubbling up in my body and my face was flushed due to it. "See he is blushing. Mummy, your baby boy is in love". Nidra said dreamily. By looking at my mother I can say that she was already planning my wedding in her mind and must have already imagined my non existing children.

"Mummy, no. Don't go there. It's nothing like that. I was not hugging her or k-kissing her ". I said and my mother's face fell. Now she will start her emotional blackmail. Before she could start I turned my face to neeraj and asked," By the way why were you near my cabin? As long as I remember, I had given you a file to recheck, right? ". He is face lost its colour and now it was my turn to smirk at him. "Vo actually.. Umm. I-I came to a-ask you a doubt regarding that file". Just by his shuttering I can say that he is lying.

Before I could say anything to him, mummy cut me off and said, "Chup kar. You were dating a girl and didn't even bother to tell me about it. Neeraj do you have her picture? Asking Karthi will be a waste because he won't show it". She said the first and last sentence in a hard tone and talked to neeraj in a soft voice.

What the actual fuck is going on here? Bhagwan aapne mujhe bhai-behen kyu diya?

"I also wanna seen her picture". Nidra also joined her and soon my father also joined her. "She is soo beautiful. You will be marrying her only otherwise don't get married at all. Die single". My mother said looking at her picture. How can a mother say that to her own child?

"But why do I feel like I have seen her somewhere?". She said looking at her picture. "Mummy, you know she was the one who damaged bhai's car and fought with him in the middle of traffic. Vo toh maar hi deti bhai ko agar mai bich mai nhi aata toh". Neeraj said with a smirk. I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"Ab toh mujhe ye ladki chahiye. You will marry her no matter what. If you want I can talk to her parents". It's not been a month since she started working for me and here my family is ready to get me married to her.

Oh god!

"No I won't. None of you will talk her parents. Dare to do it and you all will see my worst side". I stood up from my chair amd started walking towards my room. I stopped midway and turned to look at neeraj,"Tu tujhe toh mai kal dekh lunga". I said with gritted teeth and entered my room and closed the door with a loud bang which made me flinch.

Here I was trying to scare them instead I got scared in return. Meri puri life comedy ban chuki hai.

I laid on my bed and started thinking about the events which took place. It was clear that neeraj had misunderstood the situation. And I couldn't tell them the truth because I had promised her not to tell anyone about her eye.

I closes my eyes for a moment of peace after all that chaos. Do I like her? No.... Maybe.

After a few minutes of lying I suddenly got up from bed. It's Arjun's engagement day after tomorrow. And I have to go there which means my family will also be there. Arjun is getting engaged to Lavanya and laashyaa is lavanya bestfriend, which means she and her family will present there as well.

I am doomed. Totally doomed.

Now my family must be planning to meet her on engagement day. I have to stopped them from meeting her. No matter what. But how?

I screamed in frustration.

Laashyaa, your entry made my life upside down.

Hey!!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

Thank you for reading this book and giving it a chance

Have a good day<3

Xo_itsvirgox_