Being Cold [EDITED]

I entered the office, and the people around me started to run in the opposite direction

I entered the office, and the people around me started to run in the opposite direction. I giggled looking at me. Well now, the whole office knows that I have an eye flu. And now they are trying to run away from me. Oh god, I am loving this feeling. Please keep them all away from me so that I will have peace of mind.

I knocked on Streetlight's cabin door to give his schedule. Hearing his 'come in' voice I barged into his cabin. I gave him my brightest smile and he gave me a bored look. What?! Here I'm smiling at him and he is giving me a cold look. "Do I have anything important today?". He asked me in a cold voice and focused on his macbook. "Yes, you have lunch meeting with Mr. Suryavanshi at 2:00pm ". I continued giving him his schedule for the day. He just nodded and told me to tell Anu to bring him a cup of coffee. It is my job to give him coffee then why is he telling her to give him coffee? Well, it's good for me I will have a little time for myself.

Soon the day came to an end and he didn't even call me once . My cabin's left side wall was made up of glass which means I could see him working. I kept glancing at me the whole day, he looked tense. Sometimes he would pull his hair or bang his head on the table. For a second I thought he was trying to kill himself. I saw him calling someone and explaining something in a dramatic way moving his hands in the air.

I didn't pay much attention to it and continued my work after that. I was at home with my parents, daksh is applying the medicine around my eye. "Daksh, if this mark won't go within three days I will kill you". I threatened him and in return he freaking rolled his eyes at me. I punched his stomach making him hiss on pain. "Ahh, tu breakfast mai cement aur stones khati hai ". He yelled at me in pain but I just stood up from there and went to my room.

My bed. My love. I missed you soo much today. Tomorrow is lavanya's engagement and I have to get up early in the morning so it's better if I sleep now. I pulled the comforter and slept to slip in my dreamland.

Next day..

Oh god I'm late. She will kill me today. I hurriedly got ready and directly went out with my car keys after informing my parents. They will come in the evening but I have to go there early in the morning because madam wants moral support from me. She really has a great choice for choosing people for her support.

I barged into her house and saw everyone was looking at me with shocked and confused expressions. "Kuku, you came. That girl is getting impatient there. It will be better if you go fast". Her mother came out from the kitchen, wiping her wet hands on her saree pallu. Aunty you saved my life. Love you. I gave her a quick hug and went to lavanya's room to see her pacing back and forth in her room. "Why are you pacing in your room? Trying to lose weight?" I asked her, keeping my bag aside and plopped on her bed like it belongs to me. Well jo uska hai woh mera hai aur jo mera hai vo toh mera hi hai.

"Is this the time you come?". She screamed at me. I sat straight in bed hearing her voice."Nervous?" She nodded her head and sat on the chair. I knew it.

"Mai bolu Arjun ko ki engagement aur shaadi cancel karde?". She snapped her head and threw the pouch beside her on my face. "Dare to do it". She was looking like an angry bull. I chuckled at her behavior and nodded my head."Fine, I won't do it. Come and get ready".

I was near the food section trying to decide what to eat. Suddenly someone came and slapped my head. "What the fuck-". I looked back and saw daksh standing behind me with his hands folded. I saw my parents behind him who were glaring at me. "You were saying something?". Daksh asked with a smirk. He wants to get killed today. "No, nothing. I was not saying anything". I badly shuttered while saying. "Your friend is getting engaged today and you are busy filling your tummy". Mom taunted me and started dragging me towards the stage. My food!

The engagement ended peacefully and everyone was busy eating their food. Well, people come to these types of functions only for food. I was about to go towards lavanya, someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back and saw a elderly woman almost my mother's age standing there with a smile. "Yes?". Her smile grew wider hearing me. Such a weird lady. "Oh my god! Kuku, it's so good to see you again". She exclaimed being happy. I just stood there with an awkward smile.

But who is she? And how does she know my name? That too my pet name...

Hey!!

How was the chapter?

Let me know your thoughts in comments section.

Thank you for reading this book and giving it a chance

Have a good day<3

Xo_itsvirgox _