First day [EDITED]

Third person's pov

"Didn't you say that the car is fully damaged?" Laashyaa's father said still waving his hand at his daughter who just went out to buy her new clothes. "Yes, she will manage it. Or Else she will call lavanya." Her mother said and went inside the kitchen.

"Lavanya pick up the call...Hello, kaha hai tu? I want to tell you something and it's very important. You come to my house, we have to go shopping. Come fast. Okay bye." She didn't hear what lavanya said and cut the call. After 10min lavanya was in front of Laashyaa's house. "Chal jaldi bohot kaam hai." She went inside the car and wore her seatbelt.

"Aree but, what happened? You said you wanted to tell something 'very'important." She said with extra pressure on the word very. She knows her best friend. That girl can be very annoying sometimes.

" You know now I'm going to make my own money and buy lots of food and clothes and books and many more. " laashaya said with a dreamy sigh. She is an addict to books and foods. Clothes can be the second option." Oh my God, you got that job right? Tell me is this not a lie". Lavanya said in an excited tone. She was always anxious about her. Where everyone was settled in their life's laashyaa was the only one who was searching for a job. And finally she got one. That too, a better one.

"Yes i got that job and I am very excited. They asked me to join tomorrow itself. So now I have go buy new clothes. Come on drive fast or else we will be late." She said and made lavanya drive fast to the mall.

After 2 hours of shopping and having lunch laashyaa finally reached home. She went straight to her room and arranged everything for tomorrow. She even set her alarm even though it's too early. She don't want any mishaps to happen tomorrow. "Kuku,come fast the dinner is ready." Her mother yelled from downstairs."Yes, coming". She ran fast the downstairs and sat on her chair for dinner. After dinner she straight away went to her room and slept. But sleep was far away from her eyes. Because she was sleeping before her usual time, now she is not able to sleep. So decided to read a book. Which was a bad idea.

She sat with her book the whole night and slept at 4:30am. If she sits to read a book then she won't sleep until the book is finished.

Next day

Miss Laashyaa Mehta is late for her first day at office. It was the book which made her to sit whole night. Now that girl is running here and there for her things. " Mummy mai jaa rhi hu. Or else I will be late for my first day ". She ran with her car keys and with a piece of bread in her mouth."At least eat the breakfast and go." Her mother insisted but she denied dashed out to reach the office on time.

After a ride of 20 min she reached her destination. She parked her car and ran inside the office. "Good morning, May know where the CEO'S office is? I'm appointed as his PA. I got an e-mail yesterday." Laashyaa said and showed the mail to the receptionist. She smiled and told her the direction towards the office. Laashyaa thanked her and moved towards the office.

After 5min she was infront of the office. Her bosses' office. She knocked on the door and waited for the reply. A min later there came a faint ' come in' voice. She straightened her clothes and her appearance and opened the door.

The moment she opened the door she was shocked. There sat the man with whom she had fought the day before. The same was for him. He never in his wildest dreams thought that this girl will be his PA. "So you are my new PA?" He asked clearing his throat. She stared at him without answering. He waited for her to answer but it never came. "Oh hello?!? You here? I asked you something" He snapped his fingers infront of her face. "Y-yes I'm your new PA" She shuttered while answering his questions. He got up from his seat and stood in front of her.

"Okay, so let's start the game ".

"What game?"

" The one which you were talking about? "

"Huh? "

"The accident one"

This was moment she realized that she is in deep shit now.

Hey!

How are you all?

How was the chapter?

Let me know your opinions in the comment section.

Have a nice day<3

Xo_itsvirgox_