Bestfriends!? [EDITED]

"Aree mummy maine nhi kiya tha"

"Aree mummy maine nhi kiya tha". I ran across the hall to save myself from my mother. That Neeraj, little bitch came and told mom something which made her angry and now she is running after me.

"So does that mean he is lying?" She yelled at me and marched towards with her chappal. "I'm telling you the truth. I had not done it. He lied to you." I told but she is not interested in hearing. I jump across the sofa and sat there, on sofa my father and sister were sitting who were in their own world. They won't even care if I die today. Seems like they didn't saw me jumping over them.

"Nidra, my baby sister please help me. You are my beautiful cute little sister right, you will help me na? ". Buttering her is the only option left now. There is no other way to escape. She looked and sat straight on sofa and said, "You remember the day when I was in ninth class and had failed in my math exam? I begged you not to tell mom and you had promised me you will not tell. But you didn't waste a second and spilled it to mom. Because of you I was grounded for a month." When did this happen?

Looks like she is enjoying all this. Suddenly she looked at me with a smile, "Well, I can give you one advice". I felt relief when said that but that was short lived. "Suffer in silence". That's it. That was her advice.

"Tujhe toh mai badmai batata hu"

"Yes please. Bhulna mat. Or else don't worry. Mai yaad dila dugi."

Bitch!

Now my one and only option was dad. "Dad..." I called him slowly, he looked at me and said "Sorry dear, tere mummy ke samne meri nhi chalegi." And shifted his attention to TV.

"Karthi, come out fast or else I will break your face. Come fast!". She screamed and out of fear I came and stood before her.

"Mummy I'm telling you the truth. I have not done any thing." The moment I finished my sentence she hit with her chappal. "Ah.. Why don't you call him down? I will make him spill the truth."
On the other side Neeraj was enjoying the drama which was getting unfolded in hall. Mom called him down and he came with a innocent face which can make anyone belive him.

"Tell the truth." I spoke with anger evident in my voice. "What truth? I already told everything to mom." He sensed my anger and slipped to mom's side. "I said tell the truth or else I will cancel all your holidays for next month." He widened his eyes hearing this. "You won't do it". He know if have set do something then will definitely do it. "Try me".

"Okay batata hua." I started and spoke whatever had happened today in office. Hearing this mom got angry and started hitting him. "Why did you lied to me huh?" She said and continued hitting him. " Ah mummy, chodo na it's paining yaar". He hissed in pain and I was enjoying every bit of it. "Yaar hu mai teri?". He dashed towards the stairs and mom was about to go after him but I stopped her.

"Leave it now. Btw, he said I made him go for meetings right? Back to back. " I asked and looked at him who was now looking scared. You called this upon yourself. "Tomorrow you will be going for 6 six meetings. Back to back." I smirked at him and he looked at me in horror. "But its sunday tomorrow." He was really looking forward for his sunday. Seems like he had some plans for tomorrow. "Your holidays are cancelled for one month."

He looked at mom for help but she turned her face and looked at me."Mummy it's paining. Why did you hit me so hard". I whinned to her. She had a sad expression on her face. "Sorry karthi, come sit here." She made me sit in between dad and nidra and made dad to sit on chair. "Chal jaane de, kabhi kabhi maar kahna bhi achi baat hai." She said and rubbed my arms where she had hit me. "Won't you give your mother a hug?". She asked with her arms wide open. "How can I say no to my teddy bear." I hugged her and hugged me back, caressing my hair.

Nidra got up from her place and went towards Neeraj who is now checking his schedule for tomorrow. I knew he would do something like this, so I had everything planned. "Congratulations". She shaked her hands with him. And that dumb said "Thank you but for what?" with a smile. Is he is an idiot or is he acting like one? She had a done look on her face.

"For being a duffer"

My phone started ringing in the early morning

My phone started ringing in the early morning. Me without even looking at the called id accepted the call. "Hello?" My voice hoarse due to sleep. I get one day to sleep and these people here are trying to disturb my sleep. "Get up. And get ready fast. We have to go shopping". It was lavanya. Only she can dare to disturb my sleep." Subha ke 6 baaje shopping karne jaari? ". I asked in my sleepy voice. I can't even concentrate on her voice." It's 11 in the morning and you are still sleeping. Get ready, i will be coming in 30 minutes to pick you up". And she ended the call. Everyone around me only knows to order me around.

After a small session of stretching my body which ended up me kissing the floor due to my clumsiness, I went to get freshep up.

After getting ready I went to see mom working in the kitchen. I sat on the table and started eating the toast which was kept on the table. "Kaha chali aap itni saaj daaj ke?" My mom asked me while cleaning the kitchen island. "Shopping. Lavanya ke saath." My phone started ringing and it was her lavanya call. "Okay bye I'm going". I took one more toast and dashed towards the door. "Take care" my mom said and I gave her a flying kiss.

I went out and saw her leaning aganist her car. "Come fast." She yelling and I ran towards her. The window from driver's seat rolled and I saw Arjun sitting inside. He is lavanya's soon to be fiancé. "Hey! How are you Ms. Duffer?". He is my bestfriend. We three have been friends since childhood. "I was fine until I met you". I said and sat in the car and he drove of the mall. He won't dare to talk back to me. Because if he did, that will be his last day in his life."Chudail". He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that"

After a the drive of 20 minutes we reached the mall. "Let's go". I pulled lavanya and started walking. "Wait. My friend is coming". Arjun said and started searching for his phone in his pockets. He took out his phone and started dialing someone. "I have heard his friend is soo handsome. Should I ask Arjun to set you up with his friend?" Lavanya asked with a smirk on her face. "No thanks". I straightforward rejected her proposal. I'm not interested in this relationship thingy. "There he is". Arjun said and we both looked at the direction he was looking. Shock would a small word to describe what I'm feeling right now.

"Meet my bestfriend, Karthi aka Karthikeya Singh".

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Have a nice day<3

Xo_itsvirgox_