Siblings fight [EDITED]

Third person's pov

After he dropped her home, she went inside her home all giggly with a wide grin on her face. She hurriedly removed her shoes and ran upstairs without even looking at her family who were in the hall. "Why is your daughter acting weird today?" Daksh asked looking at his sister who had a frown on her face. She was definitely acting weird today. "I don't know. Why don't you go and ask her?" His mother said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Mujhe marne ka koi shok nhi hai". Saying this he got up and climbed the stairs to go to his room.

Laashyaa got inside in her room and kept her gift safely on her side table. She sat on a chair and opened to see what he had gifted her. She opened the box and saw a beautiful rose gold bracelet . It simple yet elegant. Just to her preference.

"Mr. Streetlight itne bure bhi nhi hai". She said to herself and hooked the bracelet on her wrist. "It looks good on my hand. Waise bhi mujh pe sab hi achi dekhti hai. Mai hu hi itni beautiful elegant ladki". And she started praising about herself.

Laashyaa is a little or should we say too much self obsessed girl. She loves no one except herself, her best friends and her family.

She got up from the chairs and started twirling around the room holding her dress. "Alexa baby, play 'Pareshaan' song". She starting acting and talking according to the lyrics of song. If someone would see her now they will think she have gone nuts.

Upon hearing a song from his sister's room, daksh bragged in her room to see her twirling around looking at her new bracelet. He was confused now. He never saw her like this.

He started laughing looking at her dance. Its not like she don't know how to dance, infact she is a great dancer. But you know siblings, even if they know you are good in it they are never going to accept it. Even if the whole world accept it.

She stop her dance and saw her brother laughing like a lunatic. She hurriedly went towards him and hit him behind his head. He stopped laughing and hissed in pain. She was now fuming in anger. Even if he didn't do nothing expect laughing at her dance, she hit him like he is some wooden piece that will never break.

"What are you doing in my room? And who gave you the permission to enter my room?". She asked with gritted teeth.
Daksh rubbed his back of head to reduce the pain and said, "I heard some unusual songs from your room, that's why I came to check what were you doing?". She looked at him with squinted eyes and said, "What do you mean by unusual song?". She asked and took a step ahead.

Daksh stood rooted in his place and said, "Usually I hear all that disco type songs which never give us peace and you start singing to that songs like a crying crow". Okay now that was too much.

Her eyes became red and her face flushed in anger. She never need a valid reasons to fight with him and the same goes to him.

"Aaj toh tujhe mummy bhi bacha nhi payegi". Saying she ran behind with with a bottle which was kept at her table.

Daksh ran towards his mother who had cool face like she already new what was going to happen. She took the fruits and a knife and sat with her husband. Without paying any attention towards their children who are literally pulling and chocked each other to death, they both peacefully sat and watched TV.

After a few minutes there was no noise. Complete dead silence. Suddenly they heard a scream. "AHHH...." It was none other than laashyaa.

They both looked behind and saw their children, one sitting on the floor with blood oozing from his nose and the other keeping her hands on her right eye pressing it tight. She was now going to kill her brother.