Writing A Novel

A novel is a fictitious prose narrative book of length, typically representing character or action with some degree of realism.

Now, writing a novel can be extremely difficult. Not everyone is capable of creating a novel. Most people just don't have the patience, which is key.

To create the perfect novel you first need to create a theme.

Example of themes:

Good vs. Evil

Finding peace

Love conquers all

Those are just a few examples of themes. There are plenty more themes. Millions of books share the same overall theme.

When writing a novel you have to plan. You can't just start writing and expect to create something magnificent. One thing that works is planning out your chapters. First decide how long you want the book. How many chapters do you want? How long will each chapter be?

Before writing a novel ask yourself a couple of questions:

Where does the story take place?

What is the main character's personality?

What things does he or she say?

What do you want your chapter to look like?

What kind of people does your character hang around?

You need to work out the kinks in your story, then you can start. Let your mind create a masterpiece.

By deciding the main points in your story, You will know what kind of things you should be putting into your story and what things shouldn't go.

Follow me on insta: Nijah Bayde